Not sure which weapon to pick during your battles in Warzone 2? Use our Warzone 2 tier list guide to help you choose the best weapons that are available at this current time.
Warzone 2 is part of the Call of Duty franchise, particularly Modern Warfare II, and is a free-to-play battle royale game. If you want to keep up with Warzone’s update announcements, check out their official page. Similarly to other battle royale games, Warzone 2 features a map that reduces in size as the match progresses. All players must survive and be the last person, or team, standing. It’s no surprise that Warzone is a popular choice for those who love both Call of Duty and battle royale games.
Starting a new game can always be daunting, especially when it comes to choosing the meta weapons. Check out our other guides for our New World weapons tier list, Splatoon 3 tier list, and our Undecember tier list.
Warzone 2 Tier List – Best Weapons
Below is where you’ll find all of the best weapons in Warzone 2, with some being better than others. We’ve made this easy for you by ranking them in specific tiers so you can get onto the battlefield immediately. Remember to bookmark this page so you can refer to this guide when choosing the best weapons for you.
What do our tiers mean? We’ll explain how we determine the placements.
- S Tier: We class these as the best weapons that are available in the game at this current time. We recommend these weapons above all else and should be your top choice.
- A Tier: These weapons are a fantastic option as a replacement for what we class as S-tier weapons. They’re still great even if they aren’t S-tier, so there’s no harm in using them.
- B Tier: These weapons are great for early game, but aren’t exactly the best once you’re deeper into the game. You can use these when you don’t have the ones that we’ve placed in A-tier and S-tier.
- C Tier: Not exactly recommended but not the worst. They do their job, but that’s about it. C-tier weapons should be avoided but it’s not the end of the world if you pick one up.
- D Tier: There’s absolutely no reason to use these, and should be completely avoided. They’re weak and pretty useless when it comes to the battlefield.
These are the weapons we highly recommend for ultimate power.
- La-B 300
- RAAL MG
Brilliant replacements for S-tier weapons. Great at dealing damage when used in a strong loadout.
- Lockwood 300
- VEL 46
- SP-X 80
- SP-R 208
- Kastov 762
- Bryson 890
- STB 556
- FTAC Recon
- HCR 56
Useful but not amazing. Good picks for when you haven’t got any of the A-tier or S-tier weapons while ensuring you can still deal enough damage.
- 556 Icarus
- FFS Hurricane
- Kastov 545
- PDSW 528
- Bryson 800
We can’t exactly recommend these weapons, but if you’ve got nothing else, these should be your picks.
- Fennec 45
- Signal 50
- SA-B 50
These weapons should be avoided at all times.
- Lackmann 762
- RAAL MG
Warzone 2 Tier List FAQ
Got questions about our Warzone 2 tier list? Don’t worry, we’ve got all the answers you need below.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a compiled list of ranked items or characters. In many online games, there’s certainly a hierarchy of weapons and characters that you can obtain. There’s always going to be the best of the best, and the absolute worst. In our tier lists, we rank from best to worst. The weapons we place in S-tier are the best in the game at this current time, and those placed in D-tier are ones to avoid.
Tier lists are a useful tool to use when you’re new to a game, as they allow you to discover the best weapons, or characters, to invest your time and effort into.
How Did We Pick Our Warzone 2 Tier List?
For our tier lists, we like to get hands-on experience with the game itself. This means we can make our own opinions about the game based on the time we spent with it, as well as researching what our fellow players think too.
After we compile all of this research, we come up with our tier list. Please remember that tier lists are subjective, and that it’s perfectly okay to play a game how you want to. We’re just here to help you along the way and offer some guidance.
How Often Do We Update Our Warzone 2 Tier List?
We update our tiers frequently to ensure that we’re offering you the best advice possible. Updates to our guides generally happen during the following events:
- Balancing changes during patches
- New weapons added to the game