Undecember has plenty of skills that have poison play into them in one way or another, as it’s a big factor in the game. So, what if there was a loadout that utilised this? Oh wait, there is! There’s many, in-fact, but today we’ve created the best Undecember poison arrangement in order to help you take advantage of this interesting asset.
Undecember is a hack-and-slash ARPG, developed by Needs Games and released by LINE Games on October 12. You play as a Rune Hunter and fight your way through an act-based campaign. All the while, you upgrade your customisable character and strive to become the most powerful Rune Hunter possible. A fun way to do this is by using different loadouts, and the poison loadout is no different.
Undecember Poison Guide
Right then, let’s take a look at this poison arrangement.
- Two-handed bow high in poison damage and attack damage
- Armour high in dodge rate, and resistances e.g. lightning resist – aim for low mana costs
- Quiver with high attack damage
- Necklace high in poison damage and element damage
- Sash with mana potion if possible
- Rings high in elemental damage and attack speed
- Toxic Flame
- Poison Rain of Arrow
- Quick Attack
- Spell Activation on Hit
- Poison Penetration
- Damage Acceleration/Spell Damage Increase
- Seal of Pain
- Seal of Condensed Element
- Lightning Typhoon
- Use Count
- Dexterity – split equally with Intelligence
- Intelligence – split equally with Dexterity
- Strength – leave at 10 and ignore
That’s all for now. Check out the related Undecember articles in paragraph three, and make sure to bookmark this page to come back soon to learn more as we update the article. We would like to say thanks to Wasted666 for his Undecember videos which helped in the making of this arrangement.
Find out more information on Undecember by joining the official Discord. It’s a great way to join the community and to find groups, if you’re into that sort of thing.