If you’ve just collected Nemesis and have no idea where to start in terms of kitting her out, our Tower of Fantasy Nemesis build is here to help. In this guide, we round up the best equipment that you can use to smash through the most difficult content. We’ll also include all information you need to know about Nemesis, including her weapon of choice, skills, abilities, skins, and much more.
Tower of Fantasy is a Genshin Impact-like gacha RPG that provides you with a wide-open world to explore, numerous characters (Simulacra) to collect, and a wide variety of challenging content to tackle. If you’re a fan of Genshin Impact, Assassins Creed, or any other RPGs of that ilk, we recommend checking this out.
We’ve also put together a Tower of Fantasy King build, as well as rounded up the latest Tower of Fantasy codes, and ranked the characters in our Tower of Fantasy tier list. Make sure to check them out as well.
Tower of Fantasy Nemesis Build
Tower of Fantasy isn’t available yet, so we’re not sure of the best Nemesis build just yet. We will, of course, update this guide as soon as we do have an idea though, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back soon.
In the meantime though, here’s everything you need to know about Nemesis.
Who is Nemesis?
Nemesis is a Simulacra that’s part human, part robot. She’s a former angel who was transformed by Sage into the weapon she is today.
Where Can I See Some Nemesis Gameplay?
On the official Twitter account, Hotta Studios has shown off some Nemesis gameplay that includes a showcase of her abilities and skins. Check it out here.
What’s Nemesis’s Weapon?
Nemesis wields Venus, a pair of twin laser guns that decimate her opponents with a variety of deadly accurate attacks.
How About Nemesis’s Abilities?
Nemesis can perform the following abilities:
- Normal Attack: While on the ground, use Venus to attack five times in a row
- Aerial Attack: While airborne, tap normal attack to attack five times in a row
- Forward Pursuit: Shoot a laser-guided missile at the target and deal damage
- Dual Focus: Hold normal attack to charge a shot and release an electrified ball that explodes on hit
- Twin Spinning Focus: Venus fires a charged orb that travels forward a set distance and explodes on contact with targets and generates a slowing magnetic field
- Parallel Beams: Venus fires a pair of parallel energy beams to cause damage to targets
- Pulse Lock: Venus fires a guided missile that explodes on contact with enemy targets, and knocking down targets
- Particle Beam Burst: Venus fires a cross-shaped ray at the ground, creating an unstable area and reducing targets’ movement speed and deal damage
Are There Any Other Tower of Fantasy Nemesis Skins?
Yes, there is another skin for Nemesis and we’ve included a screenshot for it below.