Hotta Studio has just announced a brand new character coming to Tower of Fantasy, Frigg. Well, by character, we of course mean ‘Simulacrum’, but you get the gist. In this guide, we’re going to round up everything we know about Frigg so far, including release date, weapon of choice, abilities, stats, moveset, skins, and more. We’ll update it as we ramp up to launch too, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back often.
Tower of Fantasy is the latest open world gacha RPG to attempt to take Genshin’s crown, and to mixed results. It’s picked up a lot of steam, with a beautiful world, exceptional story, and solid character design being amongst the positives. Personally, we prefer the exploration in ToF, as it’s a lot more straightforward than Genshin, but that’s more taste.
You can learn more about the game on the official site. If you’re a fan, we’ve got plenty more content where this came from. Go grab some Tower of Fantasy codes to get you started, and spend them on the best character in our Tower of Fantasy tier list.
Tower of Fantasy Frigg Release Date
Let’s start with the thing you probably want to know the most: when does Figg arrive in Tower of Fantasy? The good news, is really not long – just over a week, in fact. Here’s Figg’s full release date:
- September 1, 2022
Frigg will replace Nemesis as the banner character at this time too, so make sure to save your pulls for then to maximise your chances of getting him.
Tower of Fantasy Frigg Weapon
Frigg fights with a sword, and focuses on Ice-based attacks. Here’s a few details about his weapon that you may find interesting:
- Weapon: Balmung
- Resonance: DPS
- Element: Ice
- Shatter: 8.00
- Charge: 8.00
Here’s the weapon effects:
- Ice Shell: Fully charged weapons freeze the target for two seconds and leave it frosbitten for six seconds. Breaking the shell causes 151% ATK damage, and the target’s weapon charge rate is reduced by 50% while frostbitten.
- Frozen Domain: A large ice field is place at your position, lasting 25 seconds. Dodges aren’t consumed while in the field, Ice ATK is increased by 15% and Shatter by 25%.
This is what you can expect from using Frigg’s weapon, Balmung:
- Normal Attack: Five increasingly powerful attacks, causing minor knockback until the final hit, which knocks down the target.
- Aerial Discharge: Five increasingly powerful attacks.
- Soaring Slash: Deals 134.3% ATK + 7 damage and launches the enemy into the air.
- Helix Slash: Deal damage while falling, with a powerful AOE attack when you land.
- Dodge: Reduce the speed of enemies within the area, and become immune to hitstun for 0.5 seconds.
- Multislash: Attack while dodging to unleash multiple slashes at opponents in front of you.
- Fimbulwinter: Deal 577.5% ATK + 30 damage around you, suspending and launching targets, and granting you damage immunity. Also triggers a frost domain for 25 seconds.
- Frigid Fracture: When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, all debuffs are removed and you unleash 618.2% ATK + 33 to enemies, launching them into the air.
Tower of Fantasy Frigg Advancements
Here’s what you get from increasing Frigg’s star rating:
- One: Gain 1 frostiness every time you receive 550% x Frost ATK damage in Frost Domain, up to a total of ten frost points. When Frost Domain ends, deal frostiness points x frost ATK x 95% blast damage to all enemies within the area, and lose a frostiness point each three seconds.
- Two: Increase your weapon’s base HP growth by 16%.
- Three: Increase your frostiness limit to 15, and when discharging your skilsl in the frost domain, deal 25% frost ATK x frostiness level +5 to all enemies in the frost domain.
- Four: Increase your weapon’s base ATK growth by 32%.
- Five: Shattering shields with frost weapons in the frost domain freezes targets for two seconds and inflicts frostiness points x frost ATK x 35% additional damage. If you cant’ freeze the target, damage is doubled.
- Six: Achieving 15 frost points while inside the ice field increases ice ATK by 25%.
And that will do it for our Tower of Fantasy Frigg guide. Make sure to grab the game via the links at the top of this page, check out our related content in paragraph three, and bookmark this page to check back for new content soon.