Anxious to get stuck into The Battle Cats Street Fighter Crossover, but don’t know who you want on your team? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In our The Battle Cats Street Fighter tier list, we rank all of the characters into tiers, with S as the best and D as the worst. We’ll keep it updated as often as new characters drop, and alongside balance changes. So, bookmark this page and check back for reference.
As part of a limited-time crossover event, your favourite Street Fighter characters are descending upon the feline fighting strategy game Battle Cats. Fans will be able to recruit some familiar faces for the duration of the event.
About to pick up some more games? Take a look at our Grimlight tier list, WoW: Dragonflight tier list and Splatoon 3 tier list.
Before going into the tiers themselves, we’ll go over what each level means so they’re easy to understand.
- S Tier: The must-have characters. If you can get hold of one, don’t hesitate. Prioritise these if you have the option to do so.
- A Tier: These are excellent performers and will make a great addition to your lineup. Only outstripped by the exceptional S Tier. You will go far with these.
- B Tier: Solid characters who won’t hold you back, but are probably worth swapping out if something better comes along. If you don’t get anything from higher tiers, they make for a good fallback.
- C Tier: Underachievers who won’t hold up terribly well, unless you have them for a specific use. You’ll probably want to trim them out of your lineup as you keep playing.
- D Tier: Practically useless. Unless you have a really good strategy that makes them necessary, they’re best avoided.
The Battle Cats Street Fighter Tier List
Now that we’ve explained how the tier list works, it’s onto the ranking.
Elite tier. You definitely want one of these.
Good performers who are worth keeping around.
Solid, but nothing special.
Only really useful for niche strategies.
- M. Bison
Avoid like the plague.
- E. Honda
The Battle Cats Street Fighter Character List
This is a complete list of Battle Cats Street Fighter characters confirmed so far:
- M. Bison
The Battle Cats Street Fighter Tier List FAQ
Take a look below if you have any questions about our tier lists.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a comprehensive guide on what unlockable items or abilities you might want. We rank them in descending order, with S being the highest and D being the lowest.
The purpose of the list is to give you a quick reference when making your choices, so you know when to hold onto something and when it’s worth risking a re-roll.
How Did We Pick Our The Battle Cats Street Fighter Tier List?
We try and draw from a number of sources when composing tier lists. We plan lists from our own gameplay, but the aim is to try and create lists that cater to as broad a range of playstyles as possible. For that reason, we also like to draw information from other players’ rankings within the game community.
How Often Do We Update Our The Battle Cats Street Fighter Tier List?
We try and update the list regularly to reflect new ability releases and rebalances. For that reason, it’s best to check back from time to time if you want to know the latest ranking. Keep an eye on the developer’s Twitter account for news of updates!