Unlocked all of the Soulstone Survivors characters but still not sure who to play as? Well, that’s exactly what our Soulstone Survivors tier list is here to help with. In this guide, we rank every single hero from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst. That way, you can check, at a glance, whether the hero you’ve just unlocked is worth playing as or not. What’s more, we’ll keep this guide updated as new characters arrive and alongside balance patches.
For the uninitiated, Soulstone Survivors is an action RPG roguelite that borrows from Vampire Survivors and Diablo. You battle hordes of monsters, collecting skills and equipment that you can use to increase your power. As you progress, you’ll unlock new characters to use that each feature a different play style.
Soulstone Survivors Tier List
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game.
Great characters in their own right.
- Arcane Weaver
May require mastery, or a very specific build to get the most out of.
Can be good in niche circumstances, but are otherwise worth avoiding.
- Death Knight
Skip these characters completely.
Soulstone Survivors Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Soulstone Survivors or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time.
How Did We Pick Our Soulstone Survivors List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Soulstone Survivors tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Soulstone Survivors for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Soulstone Survivors Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.