Curious about the monsters in Resident Evil 4? Our Resident Evil 4 monsters guide contains all you need to know about the monsters in the beloved horror game. We’ve avoided spoilers, and stuck to a simple explanation of each monster down below in our list!
Resident Evil 4 is the latest remake in the world-famous franchise! Play as Leon S. Kennedy, a survivor of the Raccoon City disaster, as he tries to find the kidnapped daughter of the president. He finds himself in a mysterious village full of infected hordes, and it’s up to you to navigate this desolate location. The remake features a few changes from the original while including gorgeous graphical upgrades!
You can learn more about it on the official site. For more Resident Evil 4 content, take a look at our Resident Evil 4 weapons tier list, Resident Evil 4 characters guide, and our Resident Evil 4 mercenaries tier list!
- Please keep in mind that the game isn’t out just yet, so take our guide with a pinch of salt. We’ve included monsters from the original game as we assume they will make an appearance in the remake. However, if we find out more information about which monsters will appear in the game, we’ll update this guide as soon as we can!
Resident Evil 4 Monsters Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
- Humans who are infected with the Plagas parasite
- Ganados’ that live in the castle
- Similar to Ganados’ and Monks but they wear camo clothing and steel masks
- Sprout from the Ganado’s head
- Wolves that are infected with the Plagas parasite
- Similar to insects
- Deals acid damage
- Can become invisible
- Check back soon!
- Boss that resides in the water
- Check back soon!
- 3rd boss found in a barn
- Fast movement
- Uses metal claws as weapons
- You can dodge this enemy by heading straight to the elevator
- Weak to ice damage from the tanks
- Rules the Castle
- Morphs with his bodyguard to create a monster with tentacles
- An experiment from the island created by the research team