Not sure which fruit to pick? Our Project New World fruit tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the fruit from S tier to D tier, allowing you to waste no time in guessing which fruit to use. What’s more, we’ll keep it updated alongside new fruit additions and balance patches. So, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often.
Explore the world of One Piece in this exciting Roblox game! Choose to play as a marine or a pirate as you traverse the seas to discover a range of Devil Fruits. These Devil Fruits can be used to upgrade your character’s abilities – allowing you to become the leader of the seas!
You can learn more about it on the game’s official Roblox page, and grab some freebies on our Project New World codes guide. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Cat Piece codes, Demonfall codes, and Soul War codes.
Project New World Fruit Tier List
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best Devil Fruits currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to use them.
- A Tier: These Devil Fruits are perfect for filling gaps – particularly when you haven’t found enough S tiers. You should investigate these Devil Fruits and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Devil Fruits in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many fruits, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A fruits, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier Devil Fruits can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these Devil Fruits under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best fruit in the game.
Great fruit in their own right that are great for specific builds.
These fruit are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
Skip these fruits completely.
Project New World Fruit Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Project New World fruit, or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Project New World Fruit Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Project New World fruit tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Project New World for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Project New World Fruit Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.