On the hunt for Pokemon Violet/Scarlet codes? We’re just as excited as you are about the new entry in the Pokemon series, so we’ve compiled a list of the codes and Mystery Gifts that are currently active in the game. Make sure you bookmark this page to stay up to date with the latest code Mystery gift drops, as we’ll keep this guide updated as each one releases. There’s multiple methods of redeeming codes in this game, and we’ll list them in this article.
Pokemon Violet/Scarlet is the first game for the ninth generation of Pokemon. This entry has been highly anticipated due to the fact that it is the first open-world game in the mainline series, clearly inspired by the open-world environment in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. There are three routes with different stories available to play which makes this entry much less linear than previous titles.
Pokemon Violet/Scarlet Codes
Last checked for new codes on December 9.
Gifts in Pokemon are known as Mystery Gifts. These gifts can be received by entering a code into the Poke Portal or other means.
- HAJ1ME0R1G1NAL – SANDWICH INGREDIENTS: 10 Peanut Butter, 10 Hamburger, 10 Cream Cheese, 10 Rice, 10 Prosciutto, 10 Noodles (New!)
Flying Tera Pikachu
- Purchase Pokemon Violet/Scarlet before 28th February 2023 to receive this special Pikachu.
100 Free Pokeballs
- Purchase the double-pack bundle of Pokemon Violet/Scarlet, you’ll receive 100 free Pokeballs.
Adventure Pack Set
- Purchase Pokemon Violet/Scarlet before 28th February 2023, and connect to the internet, to receive this Adventure Pack set that includes special freebies such as Revive’s, Full Heal’s, and Potions.
100 Free Potions and 100 Free Rare Candy S
- Purchase the Pokemon Violet/Scarlet strategy book to receive a code that can be entered into the Poke Portal in-game to obtain 100 free potions and 100 Rare Candy S.
- There are no expired codes for this game at the moment.
Pokemon Violet/Scarlet Codes FAQ
Got some questions about our guide? Or about the latest installment in the Pokemon franchise? We’ve got you covered.
What Are Codes?
Codes are how developers and publishers distribute free gifts to their communities. They usually take the form of a combination of numbers and letters that you redeem in-game to get free stuff.
These freebies can take many forms, from in-game currency, to skins, to boosts. They often drop around major events, like launches or updates, and stick around for a little while before expiring.
How Do I Redeem These Pokemon Violet/Scarlet Codes?
- Open up your Pokemon Violet/Scarlet game
- Press X to open the menu
- Select Poke Portal
- Select Mystery Gift
- Select “Get with Code/Password”
- Enter a code from this guide to obtain your gift
Why is My Code Not Working?
There are a number of reasons why your code doesn’t work when you try and redeem it, but these are the two most likely:
- The code has expired
- You’ve already redeemed it
The vast majority of codes that developers dish out have an expiration date, and they don’t often reveal when this is. We do our best to maintain this list with only new codes by checking them regularly, but occasionally we don’t spot that a code has expired.
It’s worth paying close attention to which codes you’ve redeemed as well, as you can only redeem them once per account in most cases.
Where Can I Get More Pokemon Violet/Scarlet Codes?
We’ll update this guide as soon as a brand new code and Mystery Gift drops, so remember to bookmark this page so you never miss out on some amazing Pokemon freebies.