So you’ve just started playing Pixel Piece and aren’t sure which Devil Fruits are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Pixel Piece tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of the Devil Fruit from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst. That way, you can focus on filling out your party with S and A tiers to ensure that you perform well, skipping the B-D tiers. We’ll also include a description of the tiers so you know what they actually mean.
Explore the world of One Piece in this Roblox game based on the hit franchise! Create your very own character as you sail the vast seas. Play through a wide selection of quests, as well as challenges, raids, and exciting dungeons! There’s a plethora of content to enjoy, as you try your best to find special Devil Fruits. If you’re not familiar with what Devil Fruit is, they give you fresh abilities!
You can learn more about it on the game’s official Roblox page. On the hunt for more Pixel Piece content? Take a look at our Pixel Piece codes.
We also recommend checking out our Dragon Soul codes, and Max Speed codes.
Pixel Piece Tier List
Before we move onto the tier list proper, here’s a description of how our tiering system works so that you can make sense of it.
What Do Our Tiers Mean?
Here’s a brief explanation of each of our tiers:
- S Tier: Devil Fruit in this tier are the absolute best that the game has to offer. You should prioritise unlocking these and increasing their power. One of these can carry you through the entire game, and a full party will make most of the endgame content trivial – provided you focus on growing their power.
- A Tier: If your collection is lacking in S tiers, A tiers are great for filling gaps. These Devil Fruit are still great in their own right, but they just lack a little something when you compare them to an S tier. Use them when you need to, but drop them when you can.
- B Tier: During the early phases of the game, you’ll likely rely on a party of a single S tier and a bunch of B tiers. These Devil Fruit are quite easy to get, and are solid, if unremarkable. Definitely swap them out for A tiers and S tiers, but don’t be ashamed to use them if you need to.
- C Tier: This is when we get into ‘bad Devil Fruit’ territory. C tiers are, much like D tiers, some of the worst Devil Fruit in the game, but they often have niche uses. They might be really strong in a particular game mode, or during a certain phase of the game. Take a close look at their skills and judge accordingly.
- D Tier: Devil Fruit in this tier are simply never worth using. They’re the worst Devil Fruit in the game, suffering from severe balance issues, and will underperform at all points in any modes. Don’t use them if you can avoid it.
God tier Devil Fruit.
Solid Devil Fruit that are great for filling gaps in your party when you don’t have enough S tiers.
These Devil Fruit start strong but fade later on. Don’t be ashamed to use them, but do swap them out as you unlock S and A tiers.
In certain game modes, or at the beginning, Devil Fruit in this tier can excel. Mostly, they’re useless though.
Never use D tiers unless you can’t avoid it. They’re awful at all game modes, and at all phases of the game.
Pixel Piece Tier List FAQ
Still unsure about our tier list? Got questions about Pixel Piece in general? Hopefully our tier list can help!
What’s A Tier List?
We should probably have answered this question at the beginning, eh? A tier list is, quite simply, a list of all of the characters in a specific game ranked from best to worst. In our case, S is the best characters with D being the worst, and A, B, and C filling the gaps.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you determine which characters to use at all stages of the game. We try and make our tier list as useful as possible by explaining our tier system.
For example, there are instances where certain characters are excellent during the beginning of a game, but fade later on. Or, they could be good at a certain game mode. We’ll always try and make this clear.
How Did We Select Our Pixel Piece Tier List?
We used a number of different sources when selecting our Pixel Piece tier list, but, primarily, we judge based on our personal experience with the game. As a result, it is bound to be quite a subjective list, but there’s no getting around that.
To determine the rankings, we both experiment with the Devil Fruit in the game (if unlocked), as well as theory-craft based on skill descriptions and raw statistics. That’s why you’ll see our tier list change so much when a game first launches, as we’re in the testing phase.
It’s also worth noting that we do scour communities, like Reddit, for community feedback. If the general consensus is that a specific character is strong or weak, we will reflect that in our tier list. That way, it’s got a certain degree of objectivity.
We’ll wrap this section up by reminding you that tier lists are subjective by nature. Your experience may vary completely to ours, so take it with a pinch of salt.
When Do We Update Our Pixel Piece Tier List?
You can expect to see an update to our Pixel Piece tier list whenever a new Devil Fruit is introduced. It might take us a while to test the Devil Fruit for ourselves though, so expect a brief delay.
We also update the list whenever a big balance patch hits, as this will throw the meta out the window. Again, there may be a brief delay as we experiment with the changes and update our rankings.