Not sure which characters to add to your party? Our Panilla Saga tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we’ve ranked every single SSR character from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier. That way, you can skip the worst characters in favour of the best. What’s more, we keep it updated alongside new character introductions and balance changes, so you can bookmark this page and check back often to keep an eye on the meta.
Panilla Saga is a brand new idle gacha RPG that harkens back to the glory days. It plays a little like classic Final Fantasy, with you recruiting one of nearly 100 heroes, creating a party out of them, and sending them on an adventure across the globe. Mostly, your party takes care of that themselves, with you just overseeing. It is an idle game after all.
Panilla Saga Tier List
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Sen Enn
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Yorimasa & Nyudo
Skip these characters completely.
- Gumda IX
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Panilla Saga Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Panilla Saga tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Panilla Saga for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Panilla Saga Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.