Not sure which quirks to use? Our My Hero Mania tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the quirks from S tier to D tier, allowing you to waste no time in guessing which ones to use. What’s more, we’ll keep it updated alongside new quirk additions and balance patches. So, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often.
My Hero Mania is a Roblox game that challenges you to battle it out to be the most powerful fighter around. You can also collect different powers that will help improve your combat abilities.
You can learn more about it on the official Roblox group. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our A One Piece Game fruit tier list, Anime Adventures tier list, and Anime Warriors tier list.
My Hero Mania Tier List
Last updated on March 7.
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best quirks currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to use them.
- A Tier: These quirks are perfect for when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers.
- B Tier: Quirks in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many, but they fade later on.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier quirks can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game character shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these quirks under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best quirks in the game.
- Credit Card
- Explosion OFA
- Hell Flame
- One For All
- Shoot Style
Great quirks in their own right that pale when compared to S tier.
- Dark Shadow
- Fierce Wings
- Half Hot Half Cold
These quirks are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Super Strength
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Air Cannon
- Shock Absorption
- Super Regeneration
- Zero Gravity
Skip these quirks completely.
My Hero Mania Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about My Hero Mania or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our My Hero Mania Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our My Hero Mania tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play My Hero Mania for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our My Hero Mania Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new quirk releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.