Looking to add your pals in the new Honkai: Star Rail? Then you’ve come to the right place! While the game doesn’t currently feature any multiplayer modes, it’s still possible to add your chums. This allows you to use their characters as side characters in your game, as well as some other obscure, cool features. For that reason, we’ve created a How To Add Friends In Honkai: Star Rail guide that will teach you how to do exactly that!
Honkai Star Rail is the latest addition in the popular Honkai series. The game features a wide range of stylish characters who wield a variety of unique abilities. Whether you prefer characters who use Lightning, or those who use Ice, Honkai Star Rail offers up fun combat and an immersive world. Collect characters and upgrade them to build an ultra-powerful team as you explore the Astral Express.
If you’re looking for some more Honkai: Star Rail guides, then don’t worry – we’ve got quite the selection! To name a few, check out our Honkai: Star Rail characters guide, Honkai: Star Rail codes guide, as well as our Honkai: Star Rail tier list. For more information about the game, check out the official Honkai: Star Rail website.
How To Add Friends In Honkai: Star Rail
As we stated before, there’s not actually any multiplayer game modes currently in Honkai: Star Rail, at least not at launch. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t add your friends! And who knows – maybe further down the line, miHoYo will add a co-op mode?
Without further ado, let’s dive into the guide at hand…
- Launch Honkai: Star Rail
- Load into the game’s Star Rail hub (this may take you a few hours of gameplay before you unlock this hub area)
- Select the mini-menu option in the top left corner of the screen
- A new mini-menu will pop up on the right side of the screen, presenting a plethora of options – select “Friends”
- At the top of the next pop up menu, select the icon on the right
- Type in your friend’s UID (found in the bottom left of the screen in small, faded writing) in the “Search” field
- Search the UID
- If you’ve typed in the UID correctly, then your friend’s account will show up – add them by clicking the invite icon on the right of the bar
And that’s it! You should now have your friend added – enjoy!