On the hunt for a Honkai Star Rail Relics guide? You’ve come to the right place! Our guide contains all you need to know about what Relics are and what they do. We plan to update this guide when new Relics are released, so make sure to bookmark this page!
Honkai Star Rail is the latest addition to the popular Honkai series. The game features a wide range of stylish characters who wield various unique abilities. Whether you prefer characters who use Lightning or those who use Ice, Honkai Star Rail offers up fun combat and an immersive world. Collect characters and upgrade them to build an ultra-powerful team as you explore the Astral Express.
You can learn more about it on the official website. If you’re looking for more Honkai Star Rail content, check out our Honkai Star Rail reroll guide, Honkai Star Rail codes, and our Honkai Star Rail tier list.
Honkai Star Rail Relics Guide
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
Relics – What Are They?
So, one of the features of character building is the relic system. Think of them as the artifacts from Genshin Impact – sort of. Each relic boosts a character’s stats, whether it be for HP, Attack, and more.
Let’s take a closer look at the types of Relics in the game!
- Head – HP
- Body – Crit Rate, HP, Attack, DEF, Healing Boost, Effect Hit Rate, Crit Damage
- Hands – Attack
- Feet – Attack, DEF, HP, Speed, Break Effect
- Link Rope – DEF, HP, Attack, Break Effect, Energy Regen Rate
- Planar Sphere – Elemental Damage Boost, DEF, HP, Attack
Similarly to artifacts in Genshin Impact, a Relic has a main stat, as well as a possible maximum of 4 sub-stats.
You can level your Relics up to increase their main stat and sub-stats, but please note that the overall stats of a Relic are randomly generated when obtained. There are also different rarities of Relics!
- 2-Star – Green with a max level of 6
- 3-Star – Blue with a max level of 9
- 4-Star – Purple with a max level of 12
- 5-Star – Gold with a max level of 15
Honkai Star Rail Relics
There are 20 sets in the game at this current time. We expect to see additional sets added in the future, as Genshin Impact tends to introduce new artifacts when brand-new domains are released!
Let’s take a closer look at the available sets:
Band of Sizzling Thunder
- 2 Piece: Lighting Damage increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: Skill usage increases the Attack of the wearer by 25% for 1 turn
Belobog of Architects
- 2 Piece: Increases the DEF of the wearer by 15% – if the Hit Rate is 50% or higher, DEF will increase by a further 15%
- 2 Piece: Crit Rate of the wearer increases by 8% – if Crit Rate is 80% or higher, Skill Damage and Attack increase by 20%
Champion of Streetwise Boxing
- 2 Piece: Physical Damage is increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: Attack is increased by 5% when the character is attacked, or attacks an enemy – this can stack up to 5 times
Eagle of Twilight Line
- 2 Piece: Wind Damage is increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: Advanced Forward action is increased by 25% after using an Ultimate
Firesmith of Lava-Forging
- 2 Piece: Fire Damage is increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: Skill Damage is increased by 12% – Fire Damage is increased by 12% after using an Ultimate
Fleet of the Ageless
- 2 Piece: Max HP is increased by 12% – when SPD is 120 or higher, all allies’ Attack is increased by 8%
Genius of the Brilliant Stars
- 2 Piece: Quantum Damage is increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: Attacking enemies with a Quantum Weakness ignores 25% of DEF
Guard of Wuthering Snow
- 2 Piece: Damage taken is reduced by 8%
- 4 Piece: If HP is equal to or less than 50% of Max HP, HP is restored equal to 8% of Max HP – Energy is also restored
Hunter of Glacial Forest
- 2 Piece: Ice Damage is increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: Crit Damage is increased by 25% for 2 turns after using an Ultimate
- 2 Piece: Crit Rate is increased by 8% – when Crit Rate is 50% or higher, the users Ultimate and follow-up attack Damage is increased by 15%
Knight of Purity Palace
- 2 Piece: DEF is increased by 12%
- 4 Piece: Max Damage that can be absorbed by a shield is increased by 20%
Musketeer of Wild Wheat
- 2 Piece: Attack is increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: SPD is increased by 6% and Attack Damage is increased by 10%
Pan-Galactic Commerical Enterprise
- 2 Piece: Effect Hit Rate is increased by 10%
Passerby of Wandering Cloud
- 2 Piece: Outgoing Healing is increased by 10%
- 4 Piece: 1 Skill Point is recovered at the start of a battle
Space Sealing Station
- 2 Piece: Attack is increased by 12% – it’s increased by a further 12% when SPD is 120 or higher
- 2 Piece: Energy Regeneration Rate is increased by 5%
Talia Kingdom of Banditry
- 2 Piece: Break Effect is increased by 20%
Thief of Shooting Meteor
- 2 Piece: Break Effect is increased by 20%
- 4 Piece: Break Effect is increased by 20% and can regenerate 3 Enegy
Wastelander of Banditry Desert
- 2 Piece: Imaginary Damage by 10%
- 4 Piece: Crit Rate is increased by 10% when attacking enemies that have a debuff – imprisoned enemies increase Crit Damage by 20%