Looking for a strong start in Heaven Burns Red? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll teach you how to perform a Heaven Burns Red reroll, helping you draw a high-ranking character from the very start of the game. Not only is this good for breezing through the early stages of the campaign, but it’ll come in handy late game, too.
Heaven Burns Red is a gacha RPG that features a wide variety of characters to collect and upgrade. The game itself is filled to the brim with stylish art and a brilliant soundtrack – as well as a cast of amazing voice actors. Explore the open world as you battle against enemies in combat, and immerse yourself in the engaging storyline.
You can learn more about it on the official website. We’ve also put together a Heaven Burns Red tier list and a Heaven Burns Red characters guide. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Genshin Impact codes, and Genshin Impact events guides.
Heaven Burns Red Reroll Steps
Now, onto the reroll guide.
What Should I Do Before Rerolling?
Before you reroll, we strongly encourage you to perform all of the following steps to maximise your chances of getting the character you want.
- Log in with a guest account
- Play through the tutorial/prologue until you gain access to the summoning page
- Perform your first summon, as well as the extra rolls from your mail box after Day 0
How Do I Perform A Heaven Burns Red Reroll?
If you didn’t get the character you want after performing the above steps, it’s time to reroll. Here’s how to do so.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you should already have a few characters
- If you aren’t happy with the characters you obtained, you need to delete the game’s data and the game itself
- Reinstall the game, and log in again with a guest account
- Play through the tutorial/prologue again until you unlock the summoning page
- Perform your first summon, as well the extras from your mail box after Day 0
- If you didn’t get the characters you wanted, repeat the above steps
- Once you have the characters you want, you can bind your account to a social media account!
Heaven Burns Red Reroll FAQ
Now, we’ll move onto answering any questions you may have about rerolling or the game in general.
What Is Rerolling?
Rerolling is a popular mechanic in gacha games that allows you to perform your initial summon, or summons, numerous times. The objective is to try and get the most desirable character so you can power through the early stages of the game.
When Should I Reroll In Heaven Burns Red?
We recommend that you reroll as early as possible in order to take full advantage over having a high-ranking character so early on in the game. It will also help you in the end-game, as you’ll already have at least one of your desired team members in place that you’ve spent the whole game upgrading.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know?
Once you’re satisfied with a character, we recommend that you bind your account to a different Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to reduce the risk of data loss. You don’t want to have to go through all of this all over again.