Just pulled Kazuha in Genshin Impact and not sure what the best equipment for him is? Our Genshin Impact Kazuha build can help. In this guide, we detail everything you need to know about Kazuha, including his rarity, weapon, vision, and more. We also provide you with a full build, recommending a few different weapon and artifact options, and the best stats to aim for.
Genshin Impact is an open world, cross platform RPG that combines the world of Breath of the Wild with the character collection of a mobile gacha. There are tons of characters to meet, each with unique back stories, and loads of weapons and artifacts to equip them with. The plot is massive, and keeps growing thanks to the myriad updates that Hoyoverse has released since launch. There’s so much to keep you busy.
If you’re a fan of Genshin Impact, we’ve put together a list of Genshin Impact codes that provide you with freebies to get you started. We’ve also put together a guide on the best Genshin Impact Heizou build, to help you out if you pull the new character.
Genshin Impact Kazuha
Kazuha arrived in Genshin Impact on June 29, 2021. He’s a wandering samurai of the Kaedehara Clan, and temporary crewmember of The Crux.
Here’s everything you need to know about Kazuha:
- Rarity: Five Stars
- Weapon: Sword
- Vision: Anemo
- Constellation: Acer Palmatum
- Special Dish: All-Weather Beauty
Genshin Impact Kazuha Build
Looking for the best Genshin Impact Kazuha build? Well, read on to learn more. We’ve broken our build guide down into best weapon, artifact, stats, and alternative options for those that can’t use our main recommendation. Enjoy!
Best Kazuha Weapon
- Freedom-Sworn: Increases DMG by 10%. When you trigger Elemental Reactions, you gain a Sigil of Rebellion. This can only be triggered once every 0.5 seconds. When you possess two Sigils, they are consumed and all party members gain Millennial Movement: Song of Resistance for 12 seconds, which increases Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG by 15% and ATK by 20%. Once this effect ends, you can’t gain Sigils of Rebellion for 20 seconds.
Genshin Impact Kazuha Build – Alternative Kazuha Weapon
- Iron Sting: Dealing Elemental DMG increases all DMG by 6% for six seconds. Maximum two stacks, can occur every one seconds.
Sacrificial Sword: After damaging an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own cooldown. Can only occur once every 30 seconds.
Favonius Sword: Critical Hits have a 60% chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which provide six Energy for the character. This can only occur once every 12 seconds.
Best Kazuha Artifact
- Viridescent Venerer: Two-Piece increases Anemo DMG by 15% / Four-Piece increases Spread DMG by 60%, and, depending on the Element, reduces the RES of enemies hit by 40%. Lasts ten seconds.
Genshin Impact Kazuha Build – Alternative Kazuha Artifacts
- Noblesse Oblige: Two-Piece increases Elemental Burst DMG by 20% / Four-Piece provides a 20% boost to ATK to all teammates after an Elemental Burst for 12 seconds.
Best Kazuha Artifact Stats
- Main: ATK, HP, Elemental Mastery, Anemo DMG Bonus
- Sub: Elemental Mastery, CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, Anemo DMG Bonus, Energy Recharge
That’s it for our Genshin Impact Kazuha build. If you disagree with our suggestions, please let us know in the comments below.