Looking for the latest Funky Friday codes? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we round up the most recent active codes that you can redeem in-game for freebies. We keep it updated too, as often as new codes drop, so we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back soon. That way, you’ll never miss out on free stuff.
Funky Friday is a Roblox rhythm game that challenges you to see who’s got the best musical ability. There’s multiplayer, collectible stuff, and everything else you love in a Roblox game.
Funky Friday Codes
Last checked for new codes on November 30.
- SPOOKYMIC – Spooky Time Microphone
- TAMBRUSHISBACK – FNF Speaker
- funkymillion – Lyte Lantern Microphone
- 1YEARSCOOP – One Year Scoop Microphone
- 1YEARFUNKY – 1,000 Points
- 2v2!! – Sakuroma Microphone
- CHEEZEDTOMEETYOU – Cheese Microphone
- 1BILCHEESE – Funky Cheese Animation
- 9keyishere – 500 Points
- MILLIONLIKES – Radio Emote
- 100kactive – 250 Points
- Halfbillion – 500 Points
- smashthatlikebutton – 300 Points
- 250M – 250 Points
- 1MILFAVS – Boombox Animation
- 100M – 500 Points
- 19DOLLAR – RickRoll animation
- XMAS2021 – Candy Cane Animation
Funky Friday Codes FAQ
Now, we’ll answer a bunch of questions you might have about Funky Friday or codes in general.
What Are Codes?
Codes are how developers and publishers distribute free gifts to their communities. They usually take the form of a combination of numbers and letters that you redeem in-game to get free stuff.
These freebies can take many forms, from in-game currency, to skins, to boosts. They often drop around major events, like launches or updates, and stick around for a little while before expiring.
How do I Redeem Funky Friday Codes?
Redeeming these codes is simple. Just follow these steps to get your freebies:
- Launch Roblox and boot up Funky Friday
- Tap on the Twitter button
- Copy a code from above and paste it into the field
- Hit ‘Redeem’ to get your freebies
Where Can I Get More Codes?
We bookmark this page as often as codes drop, so we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back soon. That way, you’ll never miss out on free stuff.
Alternatively, you can follow the official Twitter or YouTube accounts, or join the Discord to get codes directly from the developer. It’s alway a great way to get involved with the community, if you’re into that sort of thing.
But that’s going to do it for our Funky Friday codes. Make sure to grab the game via the links at the top of this page, check out our related content in the third paragraph, and bookmark this page to get all of the new codes.