Fit the Fat 3 is an endless runner in which you have to help a character to lose weight by performing a variety of exercises. You’ll run and cycle to collect exercise points that help you drop the weight. If only it was that easy in real life.
In this guide, we’re going to basically be your gym instructor, and help you to lose the weight faster so you can unlock new modes and content with ease.
Fit the Fat 3 Tips and Tricks:
- Focus on collecting exercise points: The goal of the game is to lose weight, so focus on collecting Fitpoints rather than going fast. The only real reason to go fast is to beat your previous time, which is mostly pointless.
- Slow down in a bind: You’ll find speed boosts and, err, slow boosts as you cycle or run along, and both are useful in different circumstances. We’d largely avoid the speed boosts when collecting Fitpoints but the slow boosts are surprisingly useful if you want better accuracy.
- Get your free gifts: You can get free coins, boosts, and shakes in the store intermittently. Head back there often to see if you can get anything for free – particularly if you get a notification.
- Do races for extra rewards: While you can train to get Fitpoints with ease, you’ll get more rewards for racing – including coins, which allow you to get cosmetics. Of course, you’ll have to win if you want the most rewards so it is a bit of a risk.
- Collect and use power-ups to get an advantage: Just like in Mario Kart you can collect power-ups to give yourself an advantage. There’s a wide variety of them but just use them immediately because races are too short really.