Looking for a Fire Emblem Engage romance guide? Then look no further! We’ve created this handy guide to help you understand the romance system in the game. You can choose whoever you want regardless of the gender you chose for Alear. Many JRPGs have an engaging romance system, so you may be familiar with the process. However, if you’re new to this style of game, let us walk you through it!
Fire Emblem Engage is a tactical RPG developed by Nintendo. It’s the latest entry in the long-running series that is loved by many fans. The great thing about Fire Emblem is that you don’t have to have any previous experience or knowledge of past games – you can get straight into the action! Play through an immersive storyline as you meet a variety of likable characters, followed by engaging combat.
Fire Emblem Engage Romance
Now, let’s move on to the guide!
Fire Emblem Engage Romance Options
Fire Emblem Engage Romance Guide
How Do I Unlock Romance?
- You need to obtain a Pact Ring
- Obtained by clearing a battle in Lythos (Paralogue Chapter “The Connector”)
- You’ll reach the Paralogue Chapter once you have completed Chapter 23 of the main story
- This Pact Ring can be given to the character you choose to romance
- You need to level up your bond with your chosen character
- Give your chosen character plenty of gifts from the Flea Market, and fight with them in battle to raise their bond level
- You can also interact and eat with them in Somniel to raise the bond level
Fire Emblem Engage Romance Tips
- You can’t choose any of the characters from the previous games
- S-rank bonds reward you with a special cutscene – even with the platonic relationships
- Your Ally notebook will gain an extra page
- If you give the Pact Ring to a character that cannot be romanced, you will form a platonic friendship with them instead
If you’d like to know more about the game, visit the game’s official Nintendo page.