Not sure who to use in Fangs? Don’t worry, we’ve created a Fangs tier list to help you pick. Take a look at where we’ve ranked each character so far, and make sure to bookmark this page so you can keep up to date with new characters. As soon as a new character drops, we’ll add them to this guide – we’ll also update our tier list after balance patches.
Fangs is a brand-new 4v4 MOBA. The overall gameplay focuses heavily on hero-specific strategies – making every match a challenge. Try out various strategic plays as you unlock new heroes and use a range of heirlooms each round. Your overall teamwork will also require a strategic mind during the fast-paced action of Fangs. Heirlooms allow you to customise your hero for that round, allowing you to receive specific buffs that help you and your team.
Fangs Tier List
Let’s move on to our tier list for Fangs – you’ll find our FAQ section underneath.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to obtain.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for getting the job done – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers. You should investigate these characters and see which will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
These are the best characters to use, and are particularly a great choice for beginners.
Excellent characters that might require a bit of mastery to get the most out of.
You’ll really need to master these characters to get the most out of them.
Can have niche uses, but are otherwise worth ignoring.
- Zoey & Boo
Don’t use these characters.
Fangs Tier List FAQ
Got some questions about our tier list? We’ll answer them down below.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Fangs Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Fangs tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and playFangs for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Fangs Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
Not started Fangs yet? Check out the game’s official website for more information regarding the game itself.