Not sure who to play as? Our Divine Knockout tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all of the characters from S tier to D tier, allowing you to waste no time in guessing which characters to use. What’s more, we’ll keep it updated alongside new character additions and balance patches. So, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back often.
Divine Knockout is a third person fighting game that plays very similarly to Super Smash Bros. It sees gods and heroic characters, like Hercules, King Arthur, and Sol duke it out to see who’s the absolute best. You can decide amongst your friends who’s the best too, by fighting it out.
You can learn more about it on the official site. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Fangs tier list, Granblue Fantasy: Versus tier list, and Gunfire Reborn tier list.
Divine Knockout Tier List
Last updated on March 7.
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to use them.
- A Tier: These characters may require some mastery to beat an S tier, but definitely have that potential.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier are decent enough, but will struggle to defeat A or S tiers – even when you’ve mastered them.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or against a certain character.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else.
The best characters in the game.
Great characters that might need a bit of mastery to get the most out of.
These characters are decent but will struggle to beat the best, even when mastered.
- King Arthur
These are good in niche circumstances, but will struggle to beat the best.
Skip these characters completely.
- There are no D tier characters yet.
Divine Knockout Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Divine Knockout or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Divine Knockout Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Divine Knockout tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Divine Knockout for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Divine Knockout Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.