Bouncemasters is the latest high-score chaser from the quirky minds at Playgendary. The aim of the game is simple, launch your penguin as far as you physically can. What are you aiming for? Well, there is a lucky female penguin that is desperate for your arrival, it’s a shame she is thousands of meters away. You better start swinging, it’s going to take you a while to amass enough coins to get anywhere near the edge of the map.
- Swing Early. For the best type of swing, you are going to want to hit the penguin just as he drops to head height for the polar bear. This means swinging early is guaranteed to land you a rather large score unless you press too early. If you press too early you’ll either miss the penguin entirely, or you’ll barely skim the penguin and not send him very far.
- Time your bounces. Once you launch your penguin, he will sail harmlessly through the air until he runs out of speed and comes crashing back down to earth. This is when you will need to press the screen in order to slam your penguin into the ground. If you’ve ever played Tiny Wings or Dune! You will know all about timing in order to maximise your distance. Bouncemaster follows the same logic, slam down into whales, mushrooms and seals to prolong your go. Some items require you to land directly on top of them in order to bounce, others require a less direct connection in order to extend your go.
- Money, money, money. There are a thousand ways to earn money in Bouncemasters. You can even earn coins while the app is closed, so it’s pretty obvious what the aim of the game is. Collect as many coins as you physically can, because they are used to upgrade your penguin and polar bear. Now that your focus is more on earning money, you’ll be able to smash your high score without even trying.
- Upgrades are everything. In Bouncemasters, there are four categories for you to upgrade. The first is power, this controls how strong your penguin is. The second is your max speed, this affects how fast your penguin can travel. The third upgrade is rebound, this dictates how many times your penguin can bounce. The final upgrade is the beat force, this will allow your polar bear to launch your penguin further.
- Balance your upgrades. To set a top high score you will need to spend money upgrading each category. Upgrading beat force will mean you will break your high score without even landing. Whereas upgrading rebound will allow you to bounce further than you ever have. These are the most effective areas to upgrade, as they singlehandedly can set a pretty good high score.
- Always double down. Whenever you finish a turn you will have the option to collect your coins or collect more than double. The disadvantage of grabbing more coins means you’ll have to watch an advert, but nine times out of ten you’re going to watch an advert anyway. So you may as well get paid for your time, don’t watch an advert if it’s just for the bare minimum amount of coins.
- Don’t forget your daily missions. Completing daily missions will give you nice cash boosts for simply playing the game. Completing all these challenges will earn you a much larger cash reward. So by completing all the daily missions, you can earn a serious amount of coins, all by playing the game every day.
- Quality over quantity. A half decent attempt at Bouncemasters will earn you around 5000 coins, which is then often multiplied by at least four. Meaning a decent attempt will yield 20,000 coins from one turn. Whereas, if you have several turns where you don’t yield a large number of coins, you won’t be able to upgrade as much which stops you earning more coins. In order to earn coins, you must spend more coins, it’s a savage cycle that won’t stop until you’ve earnt and spent millions of coins.