Game Introduction – Big Business Deluxe
Big Business Deluxe is a city building simulation from Game Insight where you must build a city as best you can, promoting business owners in the community to build their businesses in your city. To make sure you know how to build your city in the proper way, Gamezebo’s quick start guide has all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the appropriate platform in the “Available On” box at the top of this screen. Big Business Deluxe is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will be introduced to your assistant, Ellen. She will help you out by telling you exactly what you need to do next at any point in time.
- When you first begin playing, you will be given a farm to produce food for your people.
- Tap on the farm to bring up the menu and then tap on “Production.”
- Now you will be able to select which kind of goods you’d like to produce. Click on “Produce for XX coins” to begin producing that good. You’ll then need to deliver grain to the farm by tapping on it.
- Once you begin producing goods at the farm, you will want to start building a milling plant. Head to the Shop, which can be found at the bottom left of the screen. Here, you will find a list of buildings you can add to your town.
- Tap on the milling plant, and then on the “Build” button to begin building it. At this point, the plant will have a green silhouette on it. You can drag it around with your finger and then tap on the green checkmark to place it down.
- Building the mill can take a long time, but if you want, you can tap on the building and then on the “Speed up” button. This will bring up another menu allowing you to choose to speed up the building process by spending coins or cash. Cash will finish the process immediately, while coins will only incrementally speed things up.
- Tapping on the Plant will allow you to use the grain you created in the farm in order to make Flour.
- When the Flour has begun to be created, it will be automatically delivered to a local warehouse. When you tap on the warehouse, you will see a list of the items you have available to sell.
- When you want to sell an item, tap on it to be asked the quantity you’d like to sell. Drag the slider around until you are satisfied, and then press the “Sell” button.
- Make sure to make your production lines as full as possible to make sure you are making as much money as possible at any point in time. If you have to stop playing the game for a while, go ahead and set some of the production lines to keep things going.
- To expand your available land space, you can tap on the forested area outside of your current space. This will bring up a menu, and then you’ll be able to choose which payment method you’d like to use. Once you’ve chosen, it will take a minute or two for the expansion to complete.
- One of the ways you can learn what to do next in the game is to complete goals that are given to you in the game.
- To see the list of available goals, tap on one of the icons that will be shown on the left side of the screen. One of the first goals you are given is to build a new house for your town.
- Having new houses allows you to have more citizens in your town. To collect new citizens, tap on the houses after they have generated. They usually generate one new citizen at about one per minute.
- You will be able to visit friends, which allows you to give them gifts and get ideas for your own town.
- Tap on the Friends button on the bottom of the screen. Next, you will need to name your city, and name yourself before moving on. Doing this will then popup a list with all of your friends. You can tap on “Visit” to immediately visit that friend or a random neighbor from the internet.
- Once you are visiting a friend, you will have two buttons you can choose from “Gift” and “Like.” Once you are done visiting a friend, you can tap on “Home” to go back to your city.