Aren’t the best things in life free? Well, why not introduce that sweetness to your favourite mobile game, by grabbing one of the Bee Swarm Simulator codes below. These alphanumeric combinations shower you with a wide variety of free stuff in-game, allowing you to progress just that little bit faster without spending a dime. The best part? We regularly scour the internet for new codes, so if you bookmark this page and check back frequently, you’ll never miss out.
Bee Swarm Simulator is a game within Roblox where you can become a beekeeper! Hatch a ton of bees to create a swarm as you collect the all-important pollen. This pollen can then be made into honey, which is used to purchase special accessories, tools, and eggs. There are different eggs to collect as you progress the game – see what you can hatch!
You can learn more about it on the game’s official Roblox page. If you’re looking for more freebies, check out our Untitled Combat Arena codes, Demonfall codes, and Survival Games Ultimate codes.
Bee Swarm Simulator Codes
Last checked for new codes on March 16.
- 2Billion – Free Rewards (New!)
- FourYearFiesta – Free Rewards (New!)
- 500mil – Free Rewards (New!)
- 10mMembers – Free Rewards (New!)
- Thnxcyastoybox – Free Rewards (New!)
- DarzethDoodads – Free Rewards (New!)
- BeesBuzz123 – 5 Bitterberry, 1 Cloud Vial, and 5 Gumdrops (New!)
- 1MLikes – Free Rewards (New!)
- CarmenSanDiego – Ready Player Two Free Rewards (New!)
- WalmartToys – Free Rewards (New!)
- Dysentery – Ready Player Two Free Rewards (New!)
- ClubConverters – 10 Micro-Converters (New!)
- Banned – Stubborn Bee Jelly and Spider Field Buff (New!)
- Jumpstart – Ready Player Two Free Rewards (New!)
- Troggles – Ready Player Two Free Rewards (New!)
- WordFactory – Ready Player Two Free Rewards (New!)
- Cubly – Bitterberries, Bumble Bee Jelly, Capacity Code, Micro-Converter (New!)
- ClubBean – Magic Bean and Pineapple Patch Boost x2 (New!)
- GumdropsForScience – 15 Gumdrops (New!)
- Millie – Ready Player Two Free Rewards (New!)
- Luther – Ready Player Two Free Rewards (New!)
- PlushFriday – Free Rewards (New!)
Bee Swarm Simulator Codes FAQ
Now, we’ll answer a bunch of questions you might have about Bee Swarm Simulator or codes in general.
What Are Codes?
Codes are how developers and publishers distribute free gifts to their communities. They usually take the form of a combination of numbers and letters that you redeem in-game to get free stuff.
These freebies can take many forms, from in-game currency, to skins, to boosts. They often drop around major events, like launches or updates, and stick around for a little while before expiring.
How do I Redeem Bee Swarm Simulator Codes?
Redeeming codes is very simple in Bee Swarm Simulator. Just follow these steps to get your freebies:
- Launch Roblox
- Open up Bee Swarm Simulator
- Click the Cog to open the System Menu
- Copy a code from this guide
- Paste the code into the “Promo Codes” text box
- Click “Redeem” to get your rewards!
Why is My Code Not Working?
There are a number of reasons why your code doesn’t work when you try and redeem it, but these are the two most likely:
- The code has expired
- You’ve already redeemed it
The vast majority of codes that developers dish out have an expiration date, and they don’t often reveal when this is. We do our best to maintain this list with only new codes by checking them regularly, but occasionally we don’t spot that a code has expired.
It’s worth paying close attention to which codes you’ve redeemed as well, as you can only redeem them once per account in most cases.
Where Can I Get More Codes?
We keep this article updated as often as new codes are introduced, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back frequently. That way, you’ll never miss out on free stuff.
If you’re determined to go it your own way, you can follow the dev’s official Twitter page, or join the Discord server to occasionally get codes directly from the developer.
What Is Bee Swarm Simulator?
Bee Swarm Simulator is a Roblox game where you can hatch bees to create honey! Honey is used to purchase progression items such as additional eggs, tools, and accessories. Work through a bunch of quests from NPCs as you collect pollen and battle against dangerous mobs.