a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:23:”Azada Tips & Tricks”;s:12:”section_body”;s:33604:”
Your mission in Azada, a new game from Big Fish Studios, is to free Titus, who has been trapped in a haunted room and bound by magical spells. To free Titus you must solve a series of puzzles, look for hidden clues and fill in the missing pages of the enchanted book.
Read on to get solutions to the major puzzles chapter by chapter, followed by hints for most of the smaller puzzles.
WARNING EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!
Here are some general tips first:
Save your magic orbs for puzzles that you really want to skip, they are hard to come by and you will probably wish that you had saved them for later
If you get stuck on a puzzle, you can click on the book icon and go to another page and finish the easiest ones first and come back to the more difficult ones.
Read the instructions carefully even though it may be a game that you already played the rules may have changed. For example on the "pawns" game you are asked at first to end up with 4 pawns and later on it asks you to end up with only 2.
You can go back and play any completed mini game, by going back to the parlor.
AT THE DESK
Matchbox-on top of desk( left side)
Match- wastebasket on the floor
Key- inside the box above the desk
1. Take the match and strike it across the matchbox
2. Take the lit match and click it onto the paper, the paper will reveal a time
3. Click on the clock that’s on the wall
4. Turn the hands of the clock to the same time that is written on the paper
5. Red secret box comes out
6. Click the key on the red box and grab the glowing scroll
THE LIVING ROOM
Click on the following items:
Yellow tape :paint can on the 2nd shelf
1. Use the flashlight in the darkened room to locate the light switch
2. Light is right next to the door, click on it
3. Take the hammer and hit the vase that’s close to the door and the key will appear inside of it.
4. Click on the locker and then click the key onto it, when the door opens the batteries are inside.
5. Click on the remote control that is on the chair and insert the batteries.
6. Use hammer to click on the loose floorboard that is between the two chairs and some wires will appear, use the yellow tape on the wires
7. Hit the remote control and the TV will come on and produce the scroll
Bobby pin-inside of bathtub
Red handle-pipe by the door
Pipe-same location as the red handle
1. Click on the outside of the bathtub and it will show a locked grate
2. Click the bobby pin on the grate and it will open
3. Place the red handle inside the grate on the pipes
4. Place the pipes on the correct location inside the grate
5. Turn the red handle, it will turn on the faucet in the sink and there will be 2 symbols on the foggy mirror
6. Press the wooden chest that is on the side of the bathtub and you will see some symbols appear.
7. Press the symbols that you see on the mirror in the order in which they appear and the scroll will appear.
Radio button- is in the pot that is on the stove
Small blowtorch on the counter
Small propane tank-drawer
Click on the radio and put the knob back on.
1. Open the fridge and it contains a frozen box inside
2. You have to click the propane tank and the blowtorch together and they blowtorch will turn on
3. Press the lit blowtorch onto the box that is in the fridge and you will see a date appear. If you see a number 18 appear, you have to go to the calendar on the wall and keep clicking until you find the date May 18. Look at the radio station number that corresponds with that date and then click the radio and tune it to that station and the scroll will appear.
THE SCIENCE LAB
Chalk-on the blackboard
Click the chalk onto the blackboard and a number will appear
Screwdriver-left side of the cabinet
Microscope-on the desk
Tap on the computer and place the screwdriver on it and a circuit board appears
Paper clip-bottom right desk drawer
Place the paper clip on the computers circuit board
Keypad will appear, type the number that is
on the chalkboard
Grab the lens that is on the top shelf of the cabinet
Click the lens onto the microscope
Click the top left corner and the scroll will appear
Click on the box with the rope around it
Movie projector-right side of the screen
Clock-right side of projector
Lighter-in front of projector
Click on the side of the projector and a candle will appear
Take the lighter and burn the rope that is on the box
Pick up the lens and paper that is inside
Attach the lens to the projector
Place the paper in front of projector and an image
will appear on the wall
Press the 3 arrows on the wall to reveal the scroll
Yellow gun-on counter
Take the yellow gun and press it against the window to wash it and it will reveal a number
Click on the cabinet that is next to the doll a numeric keypad will appear. Type in the number that was on the window
Click on the red box and grab the piece of the railroad track
Click on the train that is by the window sill and place the the track and the train there and push the red button.
Take the key and unlock the cash register to receive the scroll
Pick up the jars that are on the cabinet and place them in inventory, make sure you match the labels on the jars accordingly. Only three jars go in inventory
Click on the boiling pot
Click on the crystal ball
Voodoo doll-left side of the wall
Click on the window
Penny-by the stove
1. Click the penny on the crystal ball and 3 alternating symbols will appear
2. Drop the jars in the order in which they appear in the crystal ball into the boiling pot (a page will appear on the table)
3. Place the page on the boiling pot and a voodoo doll appears, the voodoo doll will highlight certain parts
4. Click on the false teeth ( they are over by the edge of the cabinet) and the pin cushions will appear
5.Take the highest needle in the bunch and click it into the voodoo doll
You must click the voodoo doll that’s on the wall in the same place that are highlighted on the voodoo doll that is over the boiling pot
You will know that it’s correct when you see a glimmer each time you hit the right spots. You should have to do it 3 different times Scroll will appear
Telescope-left side of the counter
Flashlight-left side of the counter
Mug-right side of the counter
Click under the cabinet and a numeric keypad will appear
Click on the drain that is on the far right side
Put the mug on the drain and a ticket with a number will appear
Enter the number that appears on the numeric keypad
A book will appear that has a Morse code written on it
Look for the control panel that is on the left side of the counter and reproduce the Morse code that appeared in the book . For example, if you see one solid square and then 2 smaller lines followed by another solid square you need to input it in the following manner:
a) hold down the large black button-a dark square should appear
b) hold down the small green button to make the small line appear
c) hold down the green button again
d) hold down the black button again and the radar will appear
Press on the steering wheel of the boat and you will see a handle appear on the right side of it, press on the handle to make the engine turn on.
Start turning the wheel as to move the bearing as specified in
the instructions and a boat will appear by the window
grab the telescope and click it onto the boat outside scroll will appear
IN THE GARDEN
Water bucket- by the gnome on the left side
Clippers-left side of the shed
Shovel-by the gnome that is on the right side of the shed
Press the big rock that is by the gnome that is on the left side of the screen, it has a piece of paper attached to it
Use the shovel to dig under the rock
Click on the door handle and then use the clippers to break the chains on the door to the shed. Once the door is open pick up the paper
There’s a boot-right side of the shed click on it and it has a piece of gum on the bottom of the boots
Put the gum on the bucket and fill it with water
Take the bucket full of water and and place it on the rock a plant will begin to grow and move the rock. Grab the piece of paper
Red folder on the desk
Lens – on desk close to chair
Scissors and tape dispenser-bottom drawer
Click on the books that are on the left side of the screen
Click on the paper that is on the wall right next to the eye chart
Click on the drawing next to that one. It looks like a circle full of confetti
Click the scissors onto the red folder
Click the tape on the red folder
Click the red folder onto the confetti circle and a number will appear
A numeric padlock will appear next to the confetti circle
Insert the lens into the machine next to the confetti
Retrieve the lens from the machine (You have to use it twice)
Place the lens onto the blurry paper next to the eye chart and read all 4 numbers that appear on it and type those numbers into the keypad.
Click the middle washing machine
Click on the first dryer and pick up the coins
Click on the panel box that’s facing the machines
Click on the panel box that’s facing the dryers
Pick up a block that’s on the floor next to the 1st dryer
Pick up a block that is on the shelf on top of the washers
Click the panel that is next to the dryer and place coins in the slot and press the middle button and a red bar will appear
Deposit the coins again and press the last button and a blue bar will appear
Place both those bars in inventory
Press the middle washer and insert one of the blocks in it and then place a colored bar in as well. Deposit coins into the washer and wait for it to stop. Once the machine stops pick up the colored block and place it into the panel that is facing the washers. Repeat the same steps for the second block
Once the second block is in you can proceed to the next level
1. Press the water pump that is next to leaking faucet
2. Click the crate that has a letter stuck under it
3. Grab the duct tape that’s next to the broom on
the right side of the floor
4. Click on the newspaper clippings that are on the wall and you will see 3 colored trays. while you’re in that bubble pick up the clothespin that is in the top corner
5. Press the pipe that is next to the crate and the water faucet will appear
6. Click the duct tape on the faucet
7. Press the valve on the water pump and the water dries up
8. Get the corkscrew that is on the steps
9. Get the bottle that’s on the far left side of the floor by the other bottles
10. Open the bottle with the corkscrew by placing the corkscrew over the bottle
11. Pour the bottle in the middle tray that is next to the pictures
12. Hit the switch that’s on the wall close to the pictures and the room will turn red
13. Pick up the picture that is under the crate and dip it into all 3 trays starting with the first one. Then grab the clothespin and hang the picture on the wall on the water pump
THE PRIVATE EYE
Ball of yarn- on the floor by the file cabinet
Pick axe-behind the desk up against the wall
Mouse-basket next to file cabinet
Click on the 4th drawer of the file cabinet
Click on the telephone( then the receiver twice in
order to pick it up)
Magnifying glass- on top of the desk by the papers
Tape-on the glass by the window
1. Click your mouse and the ball of yarn together
2. Click the phone receiver and the mouse together
3. Click the mouse on the tape ( mouse has to go over the tape not the other way around or it will not work)
4. Place the mouse by the hole in the wall (left side of the screen)
5. Once the mouse goes in and comes back out you can retrieve the key from it and click it on the file cabinet. A document will appear place,the magnifying glass over it and look at the picture that forms. Look for that spot in the room and use the pick axe over it to get the scroll. The space on the floor is usually between the desk and the file cabinet.
IN THE LIBRARY
Log-bottom of the TV screen
Knob-under the table9 it looks like a pincushion)
Lighter-under the table
Piece of paper-on top 1st bookcase (By the horn)
Belt-above the furnace, by the wood beam
1. Place log into the furnace and then click the lighter on the furnace to turn it on
2. Insert paper on the slot next to TV screen it will say"error"
3. Place the belt under the TV screen and the screen will now read "ready"
4. Insert the knob into the side of the TV screen and press on the knob, the screen will read "processing" when it stops two letters will appear for example:F and K
5. Go to the books in the library and click the corresponding letters that you received and two sets of numbers will appear. The number on the left is the number that should appear on the left of the map coordinate that you will be looking for on the map. The number on the right will be for the right coordinate
6. Click on the table and the map will appear, use your coordinates that appear on the books and look for it on the map.
This one took me a while because I wasn’t paying close attention to the coordinates. You have to make sure that the number that appears on the left is either positive or negative. If it has a negative sign make sure that the coordinate on the map says negative or you will be looking for a while. The coordinate on the right make sure if it says North or South. For the longest time I thought the "s" was a number 5…lol
7. Once you find the right coordinates move on to the next chapter
Skull-base of the Sphinx
Hieroglyphics -back of the wall above the sphinx
Click on the vertical tomb that has the 2 scales
Click on the tomb with the mummy lying on top of it
Click on the the mummy’s head that’s on the coffin
Round wooden piece-in front of the coffin
Place the skull on one of the scales
Click on the end of the coffin and an hourglass will appear
Place the round wooden piece on the wooden apparatus that is located on the side of the coffin and it becomes a dial for the apparatus.
Move the dial so that it points to the first symbol on the wall. Then press the hourglass as many times as is written on the wall, move the dial to the next symbol, move the hourglass again, repeat until the whole code is entered.
Once you finish the code and the skull appears by the mummy’s head just place the skull on the other scale
If you’re not able to do understand the last part of the instructions there is a way to sort of go around it. Just click the dial on every position until the light shoots to the progress bar for every correct answer. Once you click the dial correctly once it will not penalize your next incorrect attempt. Just keep clicking until you get all the correct codes.
Click on the easel
Click on the machine that’s on the table a green square with symbols will appear
Follow the pattern that is on the easel onto the machine
that’s on the table
Press the fish tank and buttons with symbols on them will appear
The goal here is to program the machine to pick up the crystal that is on the far end of the tank and drop it into receptacle on the left in order to pick up the crystal. I will give you the solution to my puzzle and also how I arrived at that solution just in case the code changes with every game.
Each button corresponds with an action. From left to right:
Button 1- moves the crank to the right
Button 2-moves the crank down
Button 3 moves the crank left
Button 4-moves the crank back up
Button 5-grabs the crystal
Button 6- releases
You should experiment with the commands ad see what they do. Press the first button and the press the green key and see what it does. Repeat that process with every key
Green button on the right executes the commands
Red button on the right clears the program
You have to enter a total of 14 commands to make it work. The code for the one I did was: 1-1-2-2-2-5-5-3-3-3-3-4-2-6
Once the crystal has been successfully picked up, click on the receptacle that is on the left side of the tank to get the crystal. Place the crystal in the silver candle holder looking thing that is next to the machine. Grab the scroll
Necklace-on the desk next to the binoculars
Metal stick-next to the box that is on the edge of the desk
Metal stick-far left side of the screen on the floor
Click on the blue hand that is on the wall
Rhere’s a machine with a pointed needle located right under the inventory sheet, click on that and place both metal pieces under it. Once you place both pieces hit the lever to activate the machine
Once the metal pieces have been soldered, place it on the yellow and black fuse box that’s on the wall. Keep clicking on the stick until the red button turns green.
Take the necklace and drag it on the wall until the noise gets louder and the amulet starts to have orange rays coming out of it.
The second metal piece appears, push it into the fuse box until the other light turns green.
Click the scale that’s on the floor( right side of the screen under the torches)
Click the gold statue that’s on the black column
Pick up the stones that are located between the 2 torches on the right side of the screen. The goal here is to place stones that equal the weight of the golden statue. The way you achieve this is placing stones and the scale and trying to figure out if their combined weight equal the weight of the golden statue.
You can only place a maximum of 3 stones on the scale at a time
I can’t give you an exact number on this one because I had to do it several times and the answer was different each time. Once I placed 2 stones and the other time I placed 3 stones
The best way to figure it out is to place the idol on scale and watch where the white line falls under the scale, that’s you want to strive for. The white line has to fall just under the scale for it to be correct
Return the golden statue to the first black column. Once you weigh the stones keep putting them on the 2nd black column, once its correct the wall will open up and a code will appear.
Once you’re finished with that, you have to translate the writing using the dictionary found on the wall, then move the dial according to the translated writing. The code for this one changes as well but I will tell you the one I came up with and maybe that will help someone.
Take the circle and watch the markings, starting from the top being the number one. I landed on these markings. 7- 2- 8- 3
You can do like I explained on "The Tomb" puzzle above and keep clicking until you move the progress bar. Then click the scroll
Red balloon-floor next to helium tank
Stick- right side of the fireplace
Tail- left side of the fireplace
Darts- on the table
1. Pin the tail on the donkey and a number appears
2. Put red balloon on the helium tank and a number appears
3. Click the stick on the pinata, candy will fall on the floor along with a piece of paper. Click on the paper and a number will appear
4. Click the fireplace and a code will appear
5. Click on the dart board and place darts on the numbered areas that correspond with the letters on the 4 papers that you found. Your goal here is to spell the word ABRACADABRA
Key- on the radiator
Metal stick- by coil that is close to the radiator
Bell- middle of the desk
Bell-by the black statue
1. Put the key in the music box
2. Bigger bell goes on the soldiers clock
3. Combine small bell and silver stick and place that on the music box, a time will appear
4. Ring the clocks in the order that appear on the paper.
For example if it says:
You have to ring clocks in that order, the cuckoo clock and the soldier clock by setting the minute hands to 12. Ring the alarm clock by setting the hands to match that alarm time shown on
LAST PUZZLE: UNTITLED
Click the paper that is on the right side of the screen
The clue says red twice and green once. Collect the three retorts, a blue, red and yellow and the bowl
Click the red twice on the paper and then combine yellow and blue in the bowl and click the bowl on the paper.
Most of the mini puzzles in the game are straightforward and self-explanatory. I will give you tips on the ones that I consider the hardest or just the ones that a few simple tips might help you finish the game faster. If anyone has a question that has not been answered in this walkthrough, please feel free to e-mail me with questions and I will do my best to answer them.
SQUARES: Click on the dots and the machine will do the same. Take your time and
watch the steps the computer is doing. If you click the wrong one the computer
can get ahead of you by forming many tiles quickly.
SLIDERS: This game looks hard at times but if you get in the habit of moving
the pieces most of the time at the top or bottom of the screen, it should allow you
to move your piece out
TORN-UP IMAGE: Just a simple puzzle, always do the edges first and you should finish quickly.
CONNECT THREE: It’s a match 3 game which most of us are familiar with. In this one
you have to click the tiles not slide them lie in most match3 games. The pieces don’t have
to next to each other to click on them, as long as the edges are touching you can
match them. If you don’t find too many matches just keep hitting refill and it will
change the pieces on the board
ROUND AND ROUND: I’ve never played this game before even though I had seen versions of it. The main thing to remember if there are pieces that are close together, do the ones that are in the corners and at the bottom first. Move the pieces higher by locking them into the highlighted squares.
THE PIPES: Just remember that you can use the small floating pieces to close the ends of the pipes.
THE ROBOT: You should calculate your moves quickly but smartly. Don’t forget to program the arrows on the floor on top of the batteries. You can lay down arrows many steps at a time but if you hear beeping and your arrows start to flash, it means that you have to reprogram those buttons because they are about disappear and the robot will hit the wall.
BUILDING BLOCKS: Main thing to remember is that the bottom tile is always yellow, the 2nd tile is always grey and the 3rd tile is always dark wood. If the picture on the right is a bit confusing then follow the numbered sequence on the bottom left.
THE CHEMICALS: Click on any color and watch the paper on the right, it will have a series of symbols on it. Let’s suppose you click on the color red and an x comes on the white page then the color red is not the first color of that code. You then click the color green on the page, now a check-mark appears next to the color green. That means that green is the first color, now you need to find the second color. Click on yellow, if an x appears next to the check-mark then yellow is not the second color.
The page will now start on a different line. Click the green first because we have already established that it is the first color. Then click on the color purple, now you have 2 check-marks so you know that green is the first color and purple is the second color. Keep experimenting with colors until you get 4 check-marks. Once that is completed a number will appear on the screen just turn the dial on the lock to match the numbers on the screen.
PAWNS: The best way I found to achieve this one when it asked you to have only two pawns left was to eliminate the corner pieces first and work my way so that most of my pieces end up in the middle
MATCHSTICKS: This one gets me most of the time, the best tip I can give you is move the sticks around until one of them falls in the right place by flashing and just work around that piece and pay attention to what the instructions say about what shape it wants and what are the minimum amount of pieces that you have to move.