Not sure which hero to use? Not to worry – we’ve created an Awaken Legends tier list, featuring all of the current heroes in the game ranked from the highs of S tier all the way down to the absolute pits of D tier. Whenever a new character is added to the game, we’ll add them to this list. Because of this, we recommend that you return often to see where a new character might fit into the grand scheme of the character selection.
Awaken Legends is a new gacha where you build a team of heroes, explore a massive fantasy world, and even engage in PVP. The game is presented in an epic IDLE RPG style, and features a system where you can upgrade your heroes all the way to the top.
Want more Awaken Legends? Check out our Awaken Legends codes guide. If you’re looking for a new game, check out our Panilla Saga codes guide, Path to Nowhere codes guide, and our Echocalypse codes guide.
Awaken Legends Tier List
Checked for new character on November 16.
Before we move onto the tier list, we thought we’d quickly give you an idea of the value of each tier and what they mean.
- S Tier: This tier is reserved for the best characters in the game. If you use a character found in S tier, you can guarantee that there’s no one better than it apart from perhaps another S tier character.
- A Tier: While not as prestigious as S tier, A tier heroes are still very good and definitely usable in an endgame scenario.
- B Tier: Now we are entering mid-game territory. You wouldn’t want to use these characters late into your Awaken Legends experience but having them for mid-game is perfectly acceptable. Using these characters early on would speed up the pace of the game, too.
- C Tier: These characters are strictly for the beginning of the game when you’ve got no one else. Replace them with higher tier heroes as soon as possible!
- D Tier: Just stay away from these characters if you can. Even C tier is better at this point.
Now, we’ll rank every character in the game.
There are currently no S tier characters.
There are currently no A tier characters.
There are currently no B tier characters.
There are currently no C tier characters.
There are currently no D tier characters.
Awaken Legends Characters
Here’s a quick list of all of the currently confirmed characters in the game. The game boasts that up to 50 heroes will be playable soon, so we’ll update this tier list once they’re known.
- Persi Rodritchie
- Ema Breeze
- Gunn Flame
- Ferrorina Ballon
Awaken Legends Tier List FAQ
Now that you’re familiar with our tier list, we’ll move onto some frequently asked questions about tier lists.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list ranks certain items or weapons in a game, in this case characters, in certain tiers. The tiers help compare the heroes and help you choose the best. It also helps you ignore the worst of the bunch in the game, so you don’t waste your time.
How Did We Pick Our Awaken Legends Tier List?
We used a combination of these factors when deciding our tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
You should bear in mind though that tier lists are mostly opinionated and they’re all good fun at the end of the day. If you find your favourite hero contradicts our tier list, don’t let it stop you from using them!
To find out more information on Awaken Legends, visit the official Facebook page and make up your own decision!
How Often Do We Update Tier Lists?
We’ll update tier lists for a few reasons, a few of them being:
- A new character drops
- Characters are updated
That will just about do it for this tier list. Make sure to grab the game from the top of the page, check out the articles in paragraph three, and check back frequently to see if any new characters have been added and where they rank.