Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- Zynga's new CEO is confident that he can get the company into the mobile future, or at the very least, to the present. But what mobile gamers can expect first are some offerings very much rooted in past successes.Former Xbox chief and EA executive Don Mattrick is that CEO, and he's ready to face Wall Street types today for the first time. He also gave an exclusive interview to the San Francisco Chronicle that detailed what the company has up its sleeve over the next few months as it finally launches a concentrated assault on the mobile market after floundering in its efforts for quite some time.Initially, Zynga is banking on a long overdue mobile-first FarmVille game called FarmVille 2: Country Escape. Unlike previous, half-hearted efforts to bring the brand to smartphones and tablets, this one is a full-featured game that has the company saying all the right things. Most notably, it can be played offline, and it won't require you to spam friends to advance (wait, can it really be FarmVille then?).
- Zynga is spending $527 million, to purchase NaturalMotion, developers of the hit CSR Racing franchise and the critically acclaimed Clumsy Ninja (well, we liked it).NaturalMotion was founded by Torsten Reil, who utilized his PhD work at Oxford's zoology department to create incredibly realistic and highly well-animated and lifelike mobile games, whether it be for horses, cars, or ninjas.NaturalMotion brings pretty highly-coveted, high quality mobile franchises, filling a huge hole in Zynga's current mobile roster (which a cynic would criticize as being derivative). It's a good, but very expensive buy.
- When I put together my Top 10 Predictions for 2014 last week, I actually dropped an 11th prediction -- that bitcoin would start to make inroads as a currency for games. Which is a bummer, because had I kept it in there, I would already have proven myself to be an able prognosticator.The Verge is reporting that Zynga has quietly announced it has added Bitcoin support for seven of its web games.Starting today you can buy items on Zynga.com in FarmVille 2, CityVille, ChefVille, CoasterVille, CastleVille, Hidden Chronicles and Hidden Shadows with Bitcoins via a test partnership with Bitpay. Per Zynga's post on Reddit, they are making this move because they say that Bitcoin is getting too big a payment method to ignore. Surely the other reason is that it's a good bit of publicity to start the new year with, and that it positions Zynga as a leader amongst game developers (where it is usually accused of being a follower).
- Last month we brought you the news that Zynga's acclaimed mobile speed-MOBA game Solstice Arena had taken the battle to the Mac platform, and today we have word that PC owners are now among those listed who can get in on all of the fun. That's right: Solstice Arena is now live for PC on Steam!What's great about the new PC version of the game is that it features full cross-platform support, so you can now play Solstice Arena against other gamers on the same server who are playing on their iPhones and iPads or Mac computers. All of the exhilarating and short-burst action will still be happening in real time, and Zynga has made sure to note that Solstice Arena has been built specifically for the PC platform ever since the early days of the game's development cycle.Completely balanced to hold up against its mobile counterparts, Solstice Arena on PC features intuitive single- and multi-touch mouse button controls, making it the perfect way to get in a few quick sessions on your desktop PC at work, and then a few more on your iPhone during the train ride home.The new free-to-play PC version of Solstice Arena is available to download right now on Steam, and don't forget to let us know your favorite way to play this action-packed MOBA down in the replies!
- Here's something you might not have expected to wake up to in the world of Mac gaming this morning: Zynga has taken their popular mobile speed-MOBA Solstice Arena to the Mac App Store. For those keeping score at home, this is the first notable move Zynga has made in the desktop downloads space.I say first "notable," because Zynga's real money gambling titles in select markets were downloadable too - but with a limited geography as well as a limited appeal (and one that must not have worked out too well, considering Zynga's decision to step out of the cash gambling business), those titles lacked the potential that Solstice Arena has to reach a large audience on desktops.And that potential is huge."Free-to-play has quickly become a dominant force in the world of gaming, but depending on your platform, success seems largely tied to genre. On desktop, one of the hottest free-to-play genres is MOBA. From League of Legends to DOTA 2, everyone seems to love diving into team-based matches of territorial dominance.
- Can't wait to catch your first real glimpse of CastleVille Legends, Zynga's first mobile entry in the franchise? Don't worry - waiting isn't our thing either. That's why we've teamed up with Zynga once again to give you a first look at the next big thing from the house of Z.Starting at 6:30pm PT tonight, we'll be interviewing CastleVille Legends executive producer Jason Everett on Twitch.TV, while Jason gives viewers a live demo of the game. You can watch it live on Zynga's Twitch channel, or if you'd rather spare your clicking finger, you can watch it live in the embedded video below.UPDATE: The live broadcast is now over, but a recording lasts forever. Check it out below!Watch live video from Zynga on TwitchTV
- Love CastleVille, but wish you could take your kingdom-building fun with you on the go? We recently revealed that Zynga would be bringing the series mobile with CastleVille Legends. At the time, we didn't have much more to tell you than that. But that's all about to change!Join us on Twitch.tv September 17 at 6:30PT/9:30ET for an exclusive sneak peek with CastleVille Legends' with executive producer Jason Everett and Gamezebo's own Jim Squires. Not only will you get your first look at the game in action, but Zynga will be giving away some special prizes to those that tune into the live broadcast.You can check out the live event on September 17 at http://www.twitch.tv/zynga, RSVP for the event on Facebook, or tune in back here at Gamezebo to watch an embed and comment along with the Gamezebo audience.
- Donde es my iPad? Okay, so I've never been that great with second languages, but I've always desperately wanted to learn: and now I just might be able to do that, all while playing one of my favorite mobile word games! Zynga has announced this week that a total of siete (I'm told that means seven) new languages have been introduced into the popular mobile word game, Words with Friends, including: Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Swedish, and Portuguese.