Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Tag: Wii U
- With new console launches from Sony and Microsoft mere months in the rear view mirror, we won't blame you if you buy into the hype and consider 2014 to be a golden age for gaming machines; a veritable Renaissance for living room gaming. But the endless TV ads and Best Buy displays that are selling you this fantasy are devoid of one thing: sales numbers. And as TechCrunch has reported today, they're not good.Referring to leaked NPD data on North American console sales for January 2014, TechCrunch paints a fairly dismal picture for the living room market as a whole - one in which only 16 million next gen consoles have sold to date. At fault, in their opinion, are a myriad of factors - including casual gamers moving to mobile and hardcore gamers moving to PC.As the editor of a site primarily focused on mobile and PC gaming, I hate to say I told you so, but… you're gonna let me have this one, right?
- The question of whether or not Nintendo will develop games for iOS or Android remains as unresolved as ever, but they announced earlier this morning they'll be bringing the Wii U-based Miiverse social network to smartphones this spring. And in what is likely an attempt to stoke the flames of rivalry between Android and iOS owners, they didn't specify which operating systems it will launch on. Well played, Nintendo.
- It's easy to take it for granted, but this is one of the most exciting times in the game industry. Case in point, the announcement that Ubisoft will be porting Wii U titles to smartphones and tablets. It's true that companies have been porting console games to mobile platforms for years now, but this particular reveal is interesting in light of the current gaming climate. There's big money in the mobile market, and Ubisoft is using that to leverage the costs of developing for consoles.
- When Nintendo unveiled the Wii U at E3 2011 yesterday, our first impression of the device's "keep gaming on your controller without the TV" functionality was that it seemed a little like a reverse version of Apple's AirPlay, but for games. Now Apple is blasting back, albeit indirectly. Top iOS developer Firemint has just announced that Real Racing 2 HD will soon be playable on your TV, using the iPad 2 as your controller. This startling development will all be made possible thanks to the features found in AirPlay, Apple TV, and iOS 5.
- If you can't beat 'em, join 'em - eh Nintendo? Since teasing the follow-up to their popular Wii home video game console earlier this year, the internet has been abuzz with speculation about what Nintendo's next home console would be. Today the big secret was revealed, and it wasn't what anybody was expecting - not by a long shot.