Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- Remember last month when we told you that the hilariously awesome The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot would be entering an open beta phase at the end of February? Well guess what? It's officially the end of February now, and the outrageous fantasy battling game has officially started its open beta!So not only can you get in on all of the fun multiplayer action right this very minute, but you'll also get to do it with a brand new character who is making her debut in the world of Opulencia this week: the Runaway, who steals the show with her incredible speed and devastating axe attacks. In addition, five new Diamond packs are being made available for players to get a head start on playing the game, with the Runaway being used in the Attacker Pack, the Trio Combo, and the Ultimate Pack."And as if all of that wasn't enough, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot open beta will also be bringing unlimited creative possibilities with its Open Creation tools, so you'll be able to shape the kingdom of Opulencia to your liking over time. So what are you waiting for?! You can sign up for the open beta by clicking right over here!
- Ubisoft's upcoming Trials Frontier is revving up for release this spring, but that doesn't mean you can't catch an early glimpse of the sweet hogs you'll be riding. Ubisoft has shared some new videos and images exclusively with Gamezebo to give you a taste of the different choppers you'll get to saddle up on later this year.This is just a taste, mind you - while they're not committing to a number quite yet, you can expect more than the four bikes you're meeting today. But enough chatter - it's time to see these bad boys in action!
- Land ho, fellow pirate-assassins! Ubisoft has announced a brand new Assassin's Creed game today that will be coming exclusively to mobile devices next week. As someone who's personally played through every main game in the Assassin's Creed series (and who is currently enjoying this year's Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag to no foreseeable end), I'm more than a little excited to see what Ubisoft is able to do with their huge blockbuster franchise on the mobile platform.Keeping up with the prevalent pirate theme of AC IV, the aptly named Assassin's Creed Pirates on mobile will let players take control of a young and aspiring pirate captain named Alonzo Batilla, as they set sail through the Caribbean during the Golden Age of Piracy. The gameplay itself looks to take many of the same core mechanics that fans of the console series will recognize, such as managing their crew, upgrading their ship, and taking part in massive naval battles that play out in real-time."And of course, what kind of Assassin's Creed game would it be without lots of encounters with the Assassins and the Templars along the way? Well everything we've seen from the debut gameplay trailer so far makes it seem like Ubisoft's upcoming mobile adventure has captured the naval components of AC IV perfectly, right down to the firing mechanics and the breathtaking 3D graphics of the ships themselves and the crashing waves.Assassin's Creed Pirates will be coming to higher-end iOS and Android mobile devices on December 5, 2013, and will set you back a handful of doubloons (or more accurately, $4.99).
- Are you a PC gamer who's feeling a twinge of jealousy when your console-gaming friends brag about the fun they're having in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag? Don't worry - your day is coming. And when it does, we want to help you save some money.You can pre-order the PC version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag right now for only $49 at Gamezebo Deals. That's $11 less than the $60 launch price. Your pre-order will score you an activation code that's redeemable at Ubisoft's UPLAY store (you'll need a free UPLAY account to do this) when it launches on November 22nd.For more details, check out the full listing at Gamezebo Deals. And don't forget to check out all of our other great gaming deals this week!
- Ubisoft has announced this morning that their highly anticipated new platform-runner game Rayman Fiesta Run will be released for both iOS and Android devices on November 7, 2013. Alongside this exciting announcement, Ubisoft has also released an exclusive new developer diary video, to give everyone some extra insight as to the kind of thought and dedication that has gone into making the upcoming mobile title.A direct sequel to 2012's wonderfully received Rayman Jungle Run, Rayman Fiesta Run will mark a return to the pitch-perfect one-touch controls that find Rayman platforming his way through a number of colorful stages inspired by the console and PC game, Rayman Origins. This time around, Rayman's adventure will take him to a fiery new world full of dancing maracas, hot pepper disco balls, and enemy piñatas! Players will also have the chance to engage in some epic boss fights for the first time, as well as compare their high scores with their friends in 75 brand new levels.Rayman Jungle Run was personally one of my favorite mobile releases in all of 2012, and so I for one couldn't be more excited about the release of Rayman Fiesta Run in the next few weeks. Who else is going to be doing some platforming with me across all of fiesta land come early November? Let us know in the replies!
- Did you love Rayman Jungle Run? OF COURSE YOU DID! The game was a brilliant one-button rethinking of what platformers could be on mobile, and managed to snag the #2 spot in our Best iPhone Games of 2012 list (nipping at the heels of the equally fantastic Super Hexagon). And now, with the latest Rayman Legends burning up the console gaming charts, Ubisoft is ready to fire their second volley in the world of Rayman mobile: Rayman Fiesta Run.
- During Ubisoft's typically polished press conference and booth presentations at E3 this year, the company showed it had a good handle on how a second screen could be used to enhance its upcoming lineup of console and PC games. It just didn't make a tablet the centerpiece of any of these shows.
- During their big E3 press conference yesterday afternoon, Ubisoft announced two new installments in their popular physics-based racing franchise, Trials: one for next-generation consoles and PC, and the other strictly for mobile devices.