Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Tag: Ravenwood Fair
- Earlier in the week, we reported that social games giant 6waves Lolapps laid off most of its internal development staff (essentially, the "Lolapps" half of "6waves Lolapps") in order to re-focus on its efforts on publishing third-party games. Hang on tight, 'cause the earth's still moving: on Friday, Arjun Sethi, the former CEO of Lolapps, announced on his blog that he's leaving 6waves Lolapps entirely.
- Social gaming company 6waves Lolapps announced earlier today that it has laid off much of its internal development staff. Instead of developing games in-house, the company will focus on publishing games by third parties.
- We've been excited for Cloudforest Expedition, the debut game from John Romero's new social games studio Loot Drop, ever since it was announced. But up until now we've only had brief glimpses of the game provided by a steady streem of art released by the developers. However, it looks like soon we'll be able to finally see Cloudforest in action with a debut trailer ... but there's a catch.
- The newly formed 6waves Lolapps is already making a big splash in the social gaming space, despite only recently joining forces. According to a report from VentureBeat, the new company will receive investment from none other than MapleStory developer Nexon.
- One of the biggest publishers of social games, 6waves, and one of the largest developers, Lolapps, have announced that as of today they will be merging into a new games company dubbed, appropriately enough, 6waves Lolapps.
- If you're a Ravenwood Fair player and are thinking about picking up some Facebook Credits anytime soon, you may want to head on down to Best Buy. The game and the retailer have joined forces to offer a free premium in-game item to anyone who purchase credits from a Best Buy location.
- It looks like Ravenwood Fair is finally getting a sequel. After the release of the Ravenstone Mine expansion, word came that Lolapps was working on a sequel called Ravenshire Castle that will expand the series' universe. We know next to nothing about it, but at least we have some pretty art to speculate about.
- Social game studio Loot Drop features some of the most talented game creators in the industry, including luminaries like John Romero and Brenda Brathwaite, but up until now we had no idea just what the studio was working on. Though Loot Drop signed a publishing deal with RockYou back in January, details on that game have yet to be revealed. But the two have signed a second deal that will see RockYou publish Loot Drop's newly revealed social adventure game Cloudforest Expedition.