Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
Tag: Plants vs Zombies
- Gaming Heads, the popular manufacturer of quality video game-related action figures and toys, has announced a new licensing partnership with PopCap today: resulting in the creation of a few new exclusive statues based on characters from PopCap's beloved Plants vs. Zombies franchise.The limited edition PvZ statues will be in depiction of two of the flower defense game's most iconic characters: the Peashooter plant, and of course, a brain-hungry Zombie. Gaming Heads has also announced that as a further exclusive to each model, fans will be able to purchase more limited versions that include a road cone hat to dress up your Zombie with, and an extra pea bullet to fit in your Peashooter's mouth."You can catch a glimpse of the 9" Peashooter and 13" Zombie right within this page, and they certainly seem to be some of the most realistic-looking PvZ memorabilia that I've seen in a while, in really capturing the look and feel of the characters from the game perfectly.
- We've been hearing a few low-key rumblings about an official Plants vs. Zombies board game for quite some time now, and it looks like all that waiting has finally paid off this morning! In partnership with Hasbro, Inc., renowned game developer PopCap has pulled the lid off a PvZ-skinned version of the classic world domination board game RISK, and has made the wonderful blend of franchises available for purchase right at this very moment.The double-sided game board should be immediately familiar to fans of the popular "plant defense" series of video games, with one side depicting the all-new town of Brainsborough (which looks like something taken straight out of Plants vs. Zombies Adventures), and the other side reserved for an iconic PvZ backyard scene. The two-player game will also offer three different ways to compete in head-to-head matches, including Tower Defense, Mission Objective, and Total Domination.
- Game developer extraordinaire PopCap and popular construction toy company K'NEX have announced a new partnership this morning to bring a new line of K'NEX toys based on the beloved Plants vs. Zombies franchise. Now fans of the popular "flower" defense series will be able to build their very own real-live neighborhoods as seen in the game, and cover their K'NEX front lawns with some of their favorite anti-zombie defense measures: the plants!
- It feels like I've been waiting four whole years for a proper sequel to my favorite plant-themed strategy game, Plants vs. Zombies. Oh wait a minute, that's because it has been four whole years since the original Plants vs. Zombies was first released on PC and Mac platforms back in 2009. Rumors began circulating early this year that the sequel would come with the subheading "Garden Warfare," but the lack of any real confirmation from the zombies themselves left many of us fans thinking: what's taking so long PopCap?!
- There's money to be made in China, but western game developers haven't had the best luck making it. Part of this can be attributed to China's stance towards video games, but according to James Gwertzman, PopCap's Head of Strategic Development, some of the problem also lies with how western developers approach the market in the first place. In a GDC talk titled "OMG! Zombies on the Great Wall of China," Gwertzman discussed PopCap's massive success with Plants vs. Zombies in China, as well as how developers can fare better in the country.
- As a fan of free things, this news is particularly exciting to me. Both the regular and HD versions of Plants vs. Zombies for iOS are currently available for the low cost of nothing. If you exclude that awesome Halloween promotion from last year, this is the first time the game has gone free.
- No longer must you be the schmuck on the block aiding kids in their quest for cavities. PopCap and the American Dental Association (ADA) have teamed up to provide access to millions of free Plants vs. Zombies codes to hand out in lieu of candy. That's right: you can spread dental hygiene awareness without being the jerk who hands out toothbrushes.
- With PopCap's entrance into the wide world of Plants vs Zombies merchandise, we speculated that it was only a matter of time before the casual gaming giant finally announced a sequel to its blockbuster tower defense title. PopCap's John Vechey has joked that we'd be seeing the new sequel "sometime in the next decade", but it looks like the official release will be on the earlier end of that spectrum: late Spring, 2013.