Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
- How has your day been? Good? Don't worry, we can fix that. Just click here and have a play of Drowning in Problems, a strange, statistical, and super depressing birth-to-death simulator from Markus "Notch" Persson, aka the man behind Minecraft.The game was Notch's contribution to the most recent Ludum Dare (a semi-regular gamejam that has resulted in ton of cool stuff over the years). The theme for Ludum Dare 29 was "beneath the surface."If you're about to dive into it, I'll warn you in advance: Drowning in Problems is less a video game than it is an interactive piece of art. Some, like myself, love experiments like this. If you're hoping for something with a jump button and a high score, you're going to be sorely disappointed.If you're looking for something that will make you question the absurdity of our hamster wheel lives, however, you've come to the right place.
- If you haven't been living under a pixelated block these past few years, then chances are good you're familiar with Minecraft. The game has taken the world by storm, and inspired players far and wide to construct massive, elaborate constructions out of humble squares. To that end, the mobile version, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, just surpassed the 10 million sales mark, and Mojang has announced plans to update the game with a flurry of new content.
- Most people who play Minecraft more than they should are familiar with the name Notch. This is the handle of the game's creator, Markus Persson. Notch is one of the more notable faces of PC game development. This is in part because of the meteoric rise of his hit game, Minecraft. It's also because he's outspoken and has a personality.
- The story of Psychonauts is the stuff of video game legend. It's the tale of a game that almost didn't get made — thanks to one publisher dropping out — and managed to failed to sell when it initially launched, despite near-universal critical praise (because its new publisher utterly failed to properly promote). Since then, the game's become a cult classic and fans have been clamoring for a sequel from developer Tim Schafer. Now, after a particularly big week, it looks like Schafer might get to make the sequel with some help from Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson.