Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
- You can file this story under Bummer Ways to Start the Week. Ngmoco is shutting down We Rule, GodFinger All-Stars, Touch Pets Cats, and Touch Pets Dogs 2 on March 31st. Pretty crazy, no? And to make matters worse, the games will be delisted from Google Play as well as the App Store on February 1st - AKA four days from now.
- As CEO of popular mobile studio ngmoco and director of mobile/social juggernaut DeNA, Neil Young has a solid idea of what it means to release a successful game. But that success hasn't left him feeling complacent, and today he posed a very ambitious question to developers in audience at GamesBeat: "Are there opportunities to redefine what top grossing actually means?"
- It looks like KIXEYE, the gaming company known for its online combat strategy games such as Backyard Monsters, is making a few strategic moves of its own. Today, KIXEYE dropped two major announcements, each from separate sides of the globe.
- When it comes to Android games to look forward to in 2012, few have seemed to have as much potential as ngmoco's freemium RPG Skyfall. The game entered closed beta a while ago, but no word was ever given on when it would move into a more public beta. As it turns out, it'll be doing so right… NOW!
- Last month we managed to give Gamezebo readers early access to the beta of ngmoco's upcoming freemium role playing game SkyFall. And now we're doing the same for the developer's Android strategy game Dragon Craft. The game is currently in beta and ngmoco wants to give Gamezebo readers first crack at experiencing the dragon battling action. To join, simply head to the game's official site, list your email address and mobile device, and then type in the priority code "GAMEZEBO." That's it! To learn more about Dragon Craft, be sure to check out our preview of the game as well as our interview with producer Kevin O'Neil.
- ngmoco is prepping a pair of big freemium releases this fall with the upcoming SkyFall and Dragon Craft, and they want to give Gamezebo readers a chance to be amongst the first to play! The RPG SkyFall has just entered its beta phase, and they've invited 500 Gamezebo readers to get in on the action. All you'll need is an Android phone, a link to their website, and the following code: GAMEZEBO. Once signed up, you'll be among the first to participate in the SkyFall beta. Have fun!
- With Dragon Craft ngmoco is delving into the world of mobile strategy games, offering players the chance to take on the role of an up-and-coming dragon baron in a world filled with magic, technology, and of course dragons. It looks to be a deep experience but also one that can be enjoyed in short sessions, making it a potentially great fit for a mobile phone. Gamezebo recently had the chance to speak with producer Kevin O'Neil about Dragon Craft to learn a bit more about the game and the world it takes place in.
- Arguably best known for iOS games like We Rule and the Touch Pets series, ngmoco is going in a different direction with two of its upcoming releases, including the online role playing game SkyFall. Not only is the game debuting on Android before iOS, but it's also much more in-depth than past games. The developer is hoping to make the first deep RPG experience that feels native to a mobile device. We had a chance to speak with with executive producer Chris Plummer about the game, delving deep into the fictional universe and learning just what makes SkyFall different from other mobile RPGs.