Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
- If you frequent the game scene on Facebook or Kongregate, then you've probably seen the wide, gap-toothed smiles that define the characters of The Grinns Tale by Nexon. This social town building/role-playing game recently turned one year old, and its team was kind enough to talk to Gamezebo about the processes that went into its creation, as well as the challenges the game continues to face (and overcome) in the crowded social market.
- Popular anime series Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is coming to PC in the form of a free-to-play first person shooter. The announcement came from Nexon, a company specializing in F2P games, which is like best known for its 2D browser-based MMO MapleStory.
- According to the rumor in a Bloomberg video report this morning, South Korean free-to-play giant Nexon made a bid to purchase North American game developer, Electronic Arts. While this news in itself is pretty unexpected, the fallout so far has been equally surprising.
- While there have been plenty of games about cars to hit Facebook, there haven't been too many that have really tried to capture the thrill of a proper racing game. Nexon is looking to change that soon, having just announced a Facebook iteration for their popular KartRider franchise, KartRider Dash.
- Nexon's massively popular browser MMO MapleStory is getting yet another big update. Dubbed "Legends," the upcoming content pack brings with it three impressive looking new characters to play as.
- Nexon has announced that MapleStory Adventures, the Facebook spin-off of the massively popular MMO MapleStory, has surpassed the three million monthly active user plateau.
- Nexon is best known for its free-to-play online games, and especially for the role playing sensation MapleStory, which has recently seen spin-offs on both Facebook and the iPhone. The developer has also created well known online games like Combat Arms and KartRider, and recently made moves to expand its presence in the world of social gaming by investing in the newly formed 6waves Lolapps. In this edition of Gamezebo Cribs we head deep inside Nexon's American offices to see where those games get made.
- The newly formed 6waves Lolapps is already making a big splash in the social gaming space, despite only recently joining forces. According to a report from VentureBeat, the new company will receive investment from none other than MapleStory developer Nexon.