Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
Tag: New iOS Games Tonight
- When life starts to get a little overwhelming, do you ever just wish that you could go someplace far, far away where you didn't have to think about all that pesky real-world stuff that's always weighing on your mind? That's why video games can be such a great escape, as there's often no greater way to forget about your responsibilities, if only for just a minute or two, than by venturing to some far-off distant planets, or saving the world one princess at a time!Well this week's batch of new iOS releases have no shortage of great places to go when you just need to take a break from life. Whether that place is a dark and mysterious space station, a time when Game & Watch games ruled the industry, or even a pixelated zoo where all the animals and visitors love to get their funk on every now and then, you're sure to find a fun and quirky place to lose yourself in tonight. Just make sure you remember to return to the real world every now and then while you're playing!
- With the recent (and insane) influx of Flappy Bird clones popping up on the App Store over the last week or so, it really got me thinking: wouldn't it suck if every single new mobile game was basically the same? After all, who only wants to play the same thing over and over again? Well the good news is that we don't need to worry about any of that, as some of this week's biggest new iOS games speak of variety in spades.This week's batch of new releases couldn't be any more different from one another, as players will jump back and forth between a whimsical pop-up book journey, an early 90s-styled dungeon crawling adventure, a mind-bending puzzler with quantum mechanics, and a squad-based action game with some ugly bugs making up the frontline.
- Here's a nifty little fact about myself: whenever I write anything here on Gamezebo, I always have cartoons playing on the TV in the background. I'm not sure why, but it probably has something to do with the fact that I LOVE CARTOONS. I'm telling you this now because a lot of tonight's big new mobile releases are all wonderfully zany in their own right: just like the perfect Saturday morning cartoon!From trying to land an airplane amidst a fiery inferno of wreckage, to solving puzzles with little block-headed guys called the Stubies, every new game you'll be able to play tonight has a decidedly cartoonish aspect to it, which typically translates to an awesomely high factor of FUN. Oh yeah, and there's also the new game from one of Cartoon Network's most popular and highest rated shows! So which new games will you be using as cartoon substitutes later on tonight? Let us know in the replies!
- Unless you like to play your favorite mobile games while running on a treadmill, the odds are that your fingers are going to be the only things working to aid in your various quests to save the human race from all sorts of bad guys. So in that case, you'd better get those pinkies and pointer fingers in tip-top shape before tonight, because there's going to be oh so much world-saving action to perform right at those very fingertips.Most of tonight's new iOS releases are all about the action side of gaming: from dodging colorful blocks at warp speeds, to saving the world with a fleet of triangular spaceships, to commanding some heavily-armed kitties on a few deadly spaceships of their own. So now that you know exactly where all of the action is going down tonight, it's time to get those fingers moving on your keyboard and let us know which games you're most excited for in the comments section below!"
- Do you ever find yourself getting extremely sidetracked by the prospect of new mobile games? I sure know that I do. For instance, I've been trying to write this introductory paragraph for a good hour and a half right now, but I keep getting completely derailed by watching gameplay videos of all the great new titles that I'll be able to play for myself in just a few short hours.But I guess if you saw the great lineup of new games headed to the iOS App Store tonight, then you probably wouldn't blame me. After all, we've got a beautiful mobile reimagining of a classic from the 90s, the very first mobile game by a world-renowned filmmaker, and let's not forget a LEGO spin-off game that's aiming to tackle a completely new genre. The only good thing about getting so horribly sidetracked is that at least it makes the time go by just a little bit faster until all the new games start turning up to play!
- Sometimes when it really starts to snow like it does so often in the month of January, there's nothing I love more than making a cup of hot chocolate (with marshmallows of course) and losing myself in the engrossing and hopefully much warmer worlds of my favorite mobile games. Well tonight's new iOS releases should make us all quickly forget about the ongoing cold, as their bright and unique worlds look to offer us the perfect escape from brushing the snow off our cars.For instance, there's no time to think about being cold when you're living in a constant state of fear and trying to solve one eerie puzzle after the next. There's also no snow on the open pirate-filled seas, or in a warm house that's covered in trap-guarded cheese. So put another log in the fire, crack open that brand new bag of marshmallows, and get ready to sink into an exciting new world, because here are a few of the great new games that are headed to an iOS device near you later on tonight!
- Have you ever thought about how funny it is that most of the video games we play these days are all about action? Whether it's running, jumping, punching, questing, or hundreds of other things that involve various types of movement, the characters in our favorite games tend to always be on the go: which is kind of ironic in a way, considering that most of the time we're controlling them with our butts firmly planted on a seat!Well this week we've got plenty of new action-packed releases to stretch your gaming fingers: and all from the comfy cushions of your very own couch! From traveling through time in an epic JRPG journey, to showing off your stealthy ninja skills, there's not a moment to waste on that silly thing called "rest" here. And of course, let's not forget firing a deadly slingshot at your camping buddies as they flee in terror in a makeshift derby go-kart…
- Now this is what I'm talking about: a Wednesday night with so many exciting new iOS releases that it takes me all morning to narrow them down to just four to talk about in this article! The App Store has been feeling a little dry as of late, especially after the holidays and last week's surprisingly slim selection of new games. But now I'm very happy to say that we are back to our regularly scheduled mobile euphoria.And to kick off 2014's first massive batch of new mobile releases, you'll be seeing everything from a devious strategy game that has you battling legions of adventure heroes as you protect your kidnapped princess, to another stunt-filled ride across the living room table, to a game that's so intuitive that even a monkey could play it! So get those iPads charged, get those fingers ready for tapping, and sit back to enjoy the start of a wonderful new year in the mobile gaming world.