Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Tag: Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium
- For this fourth and probably last entry in the Millennium 5 Developer Diary, I'm going to talk about an aspect that has been dear to me ever since I started making video games back in 2001.
- For this third entry in Aldorlea's Developer Diary series, I am going to talk about something that is very dear to me, and in my opinion is an important aspect of the role playing games we all love. Interactivity - in other words, making a world come alive.
- What's more interesting and involving in the creation of a story than coming up with colorful, interesting, and unique characters? This is one of the tasks I have as the writer of the Aldorlea games. Characters are crucial in a story - and an RPG. Good RPGs have a good story. A good story requires great characters, characters that people can feel something for and sometimes relate to. It can be bad ("Oh, I hate this stupid selfish character!") or it can be good ("this heroine is wonderful and so full of heart, she lifts me up all the time!") but it has to do something.
- Millennium 5 is the last episode of the Millennium saga (see the other episodes at Aldorlea Games!). It all started in September 2009, with a young girl called Marine. She wanted to change the course of fate. This is a universal theme, our actions versus fate, this is why this series holds a special place in my heart. And now I'm about to close the book of her story, and it's quite a daunting task to say the least, because the game will be the biggest in the series. It has to be. People like a spectacular ending, and your goal as a developer is to deliver the goods.