Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- If you're wondering why Gamezebo's a little late in its coverage of the release of Ravenshire Castle, the answer's simple--for a couple of days, I was unable to do anything past the third or fourth quest thanks to a bug that prevented new missions from appearing. That in itself speaks of the obstacles surrounding the game's release, and as I've ventured into the castle itself and beyond, I'm surprised to find less threatening shortcomings at almost every turn. It's a shame, really, since there's a good game lurking behind all these issues, and Ravenshire Castle goes to great lengths to prove that there's still room for innovation in an aging genre.
- 6waves Lolapps has officially snipped off its "Lolapps" tail, and now it's simply "6waves." Even though the entirety of 6waves' internal development team is gone, the studio still has big plans for the remaining three quarters of 2012.
- One of the biggest publishers of social games, 6waves, and one of the largest developers, Lolapps, have announced that as of today they will be merging into a new games company dubbed, appropriately enough, 6waves Lolapps.
- If you're a Ravenwood Fair player and are thinking about picking up some Facebook Credits anytime soon, you may want to head on down to Best Buy. The game and the retailer have joined forces to offer a free premium in-game item to anyone who purchase credits from a Best Buy location.
- It looks like Ravenwood Fair is finally getting a sequel. After the release of the Ravenstone Mine expansion, word came that Lolapps was working on a sequel called Ravenshire Castle that will expand the series' universe. We know next to nothing about it, but at least we have some pretty art to speculate about.
- After plenty of waiting, the Ravenstone Mine expansion for Ravenwood Fair is finally available. Though the game was initially purported to be a seperate release from the main game, it turns out that it's actually an in-game expansion, much like the English Countryside add-on for FarmVille.
- It's been a while since we've heard anything about Ravenstone Mine, Lolapps' sequel/expansion to Ravenwood Fair. And while we still don't know exactly when the game will be released, the developer has at least shown us what it will look like with a new teaser trailer.
- Just yesterday we brought you word of Ravenstone Mine, an ambitious expansion for LOLapps' popular Facebook game Ravenwood Fair. It was expected to launch later today, but the developer has told us that it's now being delayed. On the plus side, it looks like Ravenstone Mine will be even bigger than originally anticipated.