Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
- Time Surfer has received a sparkling winter-themed update today just in time for the holidays, which adds a brand new time attack mode called "Holiday Hills" that has players trying to navigate the snowy hillsides as quickly as possible. Of course, the real challenge comes in trying to avoid all of the presents and gifts that are blocking your path (I guess Santa had a big old hole in his presents bag this year!).In addition to the new Holiday Hills mode, the new Time Surfer update also brings with it brand new characters like a festive gremlin, Daft Penguin, the protagonist from Kumobius' latest game Duet, and even Santa Surfer himself! In addition, you'll also find new music, 24 GameCenter achievements, and three all-new pets: including the Space Reindeer, Santa's Elf Helper, and my personal favorite, an inanimate lump of coal known described as the "anti-present.""Tis the season to play some Time Surfer! The brand new free title update to one of our favorite endless runners from this year is now live for both iOS and Android versions of the game. Happy surfing - err - sledding!
- From Kumobius, creator of the fantastic Time Surfer and Bean's Quest, comes a mesmerizing new action game called Duet. Described as a "hex-like" game of sorts that achieves an elegant presentation through a sleek minimalist design, Duet tasks players with maneuvering two different colored orbs through an increasingly difficult maze of falling objects. The orbs are linked together in a small circular orbit, and players simply have to rotate the chain to the left or the right in order to dodge the blocky and rectangular obstacles that get in their way.Primarily a game about reflexes, and how fast you can get yours to react, just from watching the debut gameplay trailer of Duet in action, I can already tell that this one is going to join the ranks of games like Super Hexagon in providing an insanely challenging and "twitchy" experience: and I, for one, am totally all for that. With over 50 edge-of-your-seat stages, an endless Survival mode that you can use to brag to your friends, and a mystifying narrative that slowly begins to unfold, Duet is already shaping up to be a deep and engrossing mobile experience that is surely not to be missed.But the coolest thing we've seen about the game so far is that every time you make a mistake in Duet, the orbs will splatter red and blue paint on the pristine white obstacles: to serve as a constant reminder of where you went wrong. Duet is currently expected to launch on iOS devices sometime in Q4 2013.