Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
Tag: Kickstarter Picks
- This week's Kickstarter quintet gets two tentacles up for quirkiness. We've become enamored with an octopus city simulator; a zombie survival game with an abundance of "cool it" dialogue choices; and a crime-solving, fedora-wearing feline. To round things out, our final two games exist entirely in the imagination, but on completely different ends of the horror-to-cute spectrum.
- The pre-release months of a new console cycle are a great time to look back on gaming's rich history, and this week's Kickstarter Picks are fully on board. Whether you want to play through the progression of platformers, revive a classic psychological horror adventure, or support the update of a Nintendo 64 masterpiece, we've got you covered.
- This week's set of Kickstarter Picks has a definite musical theme running through it, including music to enjoy, learn, and use to control budding civilizations. We all know dwarves love singing, so that just leaves one odd-man-out puzzle-platformer—which is so mysterious and hush-hush about its theme, we'll just assume it's entirely about music as well. Five for five! Time to celebrate with some great gaming projects.
- There's a lot of death in this week's Kickstarter picks, and a lot of love. With two roguelikes and a stealth horror game on dock, there are plenty of ways to face your own mortality over and over again. When you need a break from sweating pixelated bullets, we have a community content-based fan book to remind you of the beautiful things in life, like Metroidvanias—we have one of those, too.
- We love seeing projects successfully meet their Kickstarter goals, even if it means we didn't get a chance to write about them. This week, League of Legends-inspired Project Ward was on our radar, but met its funding goal only 12 hours after launch. (It's still worth supporting if you need to reveal the fog of war in your home.) Luckily, there's no shortage of worthwhile and in-need projects to talk about: this week includes a Power Rangers-style sim, a top-notch documentary, and a CRPG that could be the second coming of Ultima Online.
- After last week's double Sierra happy hour, I think we need a break on adventure games. Luckily, there are a lot of underrepresented genres to swoon over this week, including roguelike, stealth action, and the can't-go-wrong-with Metroidvania. Also, I lied: there is an adventure game.
- Only three weeks into our new penta-pick format for Kickstarter, and I already can't remember how we ever got by with only one. There are simply too many amazing projects worth sharing, and sometimes doubling up just makes sense. Case in point: Sierra receives two shout-outs this week, making this your one-stop destination for adventure game nostalgia, among other great projects.
- Like a gamer bride getting ready for the big day, this week's Kickstarter Picks has something old, something new, something borrowed, and something BOO. It also has exactly one terrible play-on-words, and you're already past that. Now we're free to focus on five very deserving, pun-free projects.