Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
- If you're reading this site right now, there's a decent chance you play a lot of video games. Furthermore, you probably play some or all of those games on a smartphone or tablet. Well, tablet gamers - specifically those that own an iPad - this news is for you: Apple is releasing a new, 128GB iPad 4 on February 5. That... is a whole lot of room for games.
- As a Canadian, I think I may be legally obligated to enjoy Jack Lumber. I mean, the game is filled to the brim with references to the Canadian wilderness; maple syrup gives you super powers. Patriotism notwithstanding, however, it also happens to be a wonderfully frantic title that combines puzzling with twitch instincts. This week, developer Owlchemy Labs released an update, and celebrated with a genius promo video...and wouldn't you know it, both the Canadian and gamer in me are giddy.
- When we previewed Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalker 2013 (cue deep intake of breath), we gushed about the series' long awaited arrival on iPad, and encouraged new players to give the series - and card game - a chance whenever the game's then-mysterious release date arrived. Well wait for your wait no more! Duels of the Planeswalker 2013 hits virtual shelves June 20th, so you can begin your wait without delay. Don't say we never get you anything nice!
- Oh no, Apple you dUDIDn't! Kim Mai Cutler at Techcrunch is reporting that Apple is starting to reject apps that access the UDIDs, which is essentially the identification number that is unique to every iPhone and iPad. This is a meaningful development for game companies and players because the UDID is the key for how games and apps make money. Think of UDID as your phone or tablet's fingerprint. Mobile ad, game network, and analytics company use the UDID to target ads, save game data, and track usage. Take away the UDID, and it's no longer business as usual in the world of mobile games.
- How would you spend billions in cash? Maybe you'd go on a heck of a bender, or buy a clockwork pony engineered with gears of gold. There's no bender or golden pony in store for Apple, though. Earlier today, the company announced that it will be launching a $10 billion dividend and share repurchase program. Hooray for responsible choices.
- The cats have taken over our beds, sprawled out on our favorite sections of the couch, and bogarted those rare, tiny patches of sunlight that seep into our houses in the dead of winter. Now cats are getting into video games, starting with You vs. Cat for the iPad. Will this madness--this fuzzy, whiskered, pink-nosed madness--never end?
- After months of speculation and endless rumors, it's official: Apple has unveiled the next iPad. Simpley dubbed "iPad," the third generation of Apple's post-PC device will be hitting stores on March 16th at prices Apple consumers are already familiar with. But what's in the iPad 3, and more importantly, why should it matter to gamers?
- Building off the exciting news that the App Store now has over 25 billion served, Apple has unveiled the most popular app downloads of all time, region by region. Unsurprisingly, games are at the fore. Even less surprisingly, Rovio's Angry Birds ranks as the top paid iPhone app of all time in the United States. Fruit Ninja, Doodle Jump, and Cut the Rope occupy spots two, three, and four.