Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- I was disappointed to discover that in spite of all the pre-release promotion, The Gate has about as much to do with real-time strategy as Family Feud, and is in fact a straight-up collectible card battle game. But as I delved into it, I was also elated to learn that it's a really, really good CCG, quite possibly the best one I've played since I broke free of my Rage of Bahamut-habit."Combines Real Time Strategy and Training mechanics," the App Store entry for The Gate promises, and for a brief while I bought into it. Passing through the Gate into a hellish underworld filled with demons and wickedness, your only hope is to fight - and by fighting, your hope is sustained. As you move ever deeper into this sulphuric underworld, you'll acquire "Disciples" who you can train, upgrade, and evolve, and who will do battle on your behalf against both computer-controlled opponents and the forces of your fellow players. This is where the RTS component comes into play, as instead of simply a static, numbers-versus-numbers contest, battles are rendered entirely in 3D and filled with impressive visual effects."You move your characters by tapping and then dragging to where you want them to go, and unleash their skills in battle by tapping on icons at the top of the screen. To heal them, simply tap your healer - everybody has one - and then drag to the character in need. It's simple and reasonably intuitive, although the lack of a zoom control makes it difficult to select a Disciple in the heat of a crowded battle.But it's also almost entirely unnecessary thanks to the "auto" function that will control the demons in your army with a good degree of competence. It may not be quite as effective as handling the situation personally, especially at higher levels, but the "fire and forget" convenience is handy; and if you don't like how things are going, you can turn it off and assume direct control of the action at any time.
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter is a hunting game created by Activision. It's a whirlwind tour through various locales with lots and lots of fuzzy and feathery critters to shoot and mount in your own personal trophy room. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- It was more than two months ago that I took my first tentative steps into the hunting game genre when I reviewed Deer Hunter 2014. Two months ago when I realized that, when handled right, mobile hunting games can actually be pretty cool. Cabela's Big Game Hunter, on the other hand, has shown me what happens when it's handled very, very poorly.Cabela's Big Game Hunter follows the (what I assume to be) typical mobile hunting game pattern by giving players a series of disconnected areas to hunt in - each with various critters to shoot and/or not shoot. Tapping arrows on either side of the screen will move the hunter from side-to-side and shift the perspective. Some weapons can be aimed with a scope, and power-ups that provide temporary boosts or other kinds of help can be purchased. Some hunts may simply require killing a specific animal while others will want players to shoot something in the lungs or heart. Aggressive prey can be particularly tricky as they'll rush in to attack, triggering a very simple Infinity Blade style game of dodging."As hunts are completed, players will earn stars that go towards unlocking new areas (with new animals) to hunt in. Oftentimes a successful hunt will even unlock a new challenge or two; which can be a good excuse to go back and shoot up more stuff. Little by little this also earns cash that can be used to buy better weapons (some of which are required for certain hunts) or attire (used to unlock even more places to hunt). It's even possible to display kills in a special trophy area and share photos of all those virtual stuffed animals with Facebook friends.
- The Gate is an action role playing game from Spicy Horse Games and Mobage in which you will need to take down the opposing demonic armies that will be in your path. You'll need to strengthen your army by upgrading their skills, taking on Raids and Arena Battles, and battling Bosses that will get in your way. With Gamezebo's Quick Start Guide, you'll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you'll need to stay ahead of the game."
- Board games today are so much more than the simple Parker Brothers games of our youth. Moving pieces around squares with the occasional twist is where most of us start our cardboard-and-plastic careers, but it's hardly where it ends for the hardcore enthusiast.It's strange that Lords of Waterdeep feels like exactly that. With the Dungeons and Dragons brand behind it you might envision stat sheets, character creation, inventory management - that's what I expected, anyway. Rather, it's more Monopoly by way of Game of Thrones than 2nd Edition AD&D.Waterdeep goes decidedly off-brand almost immediately. You don't play as a determined adventurer, winding your way through one of the many D&D universes with a light purse and a heavy hammer. Completing adventures is beneath you. As a lord of the titular city, you make adventures happen.
- Team Monster is a freemium strategy game created by Mobage. It's an interesting combination of line-drawing strategy and monster collection. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- Team Monster is another one of those combination games that hybridizes a couple of gameplay ideas, in this case monster collection with line-drawing strategy, and actually manages it to great effect. Within the first minute I was intrigued by the idea (and the lovely visuals). After a couple of hours, however, the glacial pacing had drained almost all of the fun out of it.When a lone human and a talking chicken wash up on the shores of a mysterious island, it doesn't take long for adventure to follow. Within moments of regaining consciousness the duo encounters and befriends a wild monster, who then jumps to their defense against some other far nastier denizens. Once the tutorial dust settles, players will have a team of up to four creatures to command as they fight their way through wave after wave of corrupted monsters and really, really large bosses. It's all about dragging a line from creatures to their targets (locations, enemies, or allies) and knowing when to activate their special abilities - which will vary depending on whether a monster is a Ranged or Melee Attacker, Healer, or Tanker."Aside from looking absolutely fantastic - which it does thanks to some great-looking creatures and animations - Team Monster also manages to nail the controls quite well. Dragging to various targets is a snap, and it's also possible to do the same using the monster portraits at the top-left portion of the screen. Dragging from portrait to portrait, portrait to enemy, ally to portrait, and so on ensures that it's always possible to issue the proper commands no matter how hectic the battlefield gets. And I have to say, being able to drag from the "All" icon is fantastic. It contextually issues orders to the entire team all at once - move or attack, with non-attackers (i.e. Healers) not doing anything.
- Epic Empire: A Hero's Quest is an action/town building game created by Pocket Gems. You battle hoards of bandits, assassins, and other evildoers in order to reclaim territory and civilize it by building revenue-generating businesses. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to bring peace and order to a bandit-infested world."