Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- I've turned into an Elden Ring conspiracy theorist.
Tag: Harebrained Schemes
- There's been a fair amount of negative press around Kickstarter and the art of crowdfunding a game recently. We've seen games successfully funded via Kickstarter that have then gone on to receive massive delays; we've seen developers say "we're doing this so that we don't need a publisher!" who have then gone on to immediately use a publisher; we've seen games released with only a small portion of the features that the Kickstarter promised originally; and we've even seen a very small number cancelled outright.
- Crimson: Steam Pirates is an action strategy game from Harebrained Schemes and Bungie Aerospace for the iPad. You are a swashbuckling pirate sailing the high seas in this nautical adventure. Using all of your shipmates, you'll need to take down the British Empire with cannons and boarding missions. While out at sea, things can get unruly quickly but luckily you will have Gamezebo's quick start guide to navigate you to victory as you claim the waters as your own.
- Sure, alien bugs may have destroyed Earth and reduced its space fleet to a ragtag handful of survivors. But buck up: If you've got an iOS or Android device, you can still score a few victories for humanity with Strikefleet Omega, a freemium space battle game from Harebrained Schemes and publisher 6waves that turns the struggle for mankind's survival into a whole lot of fun.
- Bugs. Why's it always gotta be bugs? Oh, that's right—because insects are, in many ways, a far more successful class of life than primates (even if we're much handsomer than those six-legged freaks). Strikefleet Omega, a strategy game for iOS and Android, illustrates a grim future where, once again, bugs have evolved and gotten the jump on humanity. Sheesh. Someone spray some Raid already.
- Back in September, Crimson: Steam Pirates left us pretty wowed when we got a chance to play it on the iPad. The game features an amazing alternate history setting, wonderful turn-based combat, and varied level design. The one problem, though, was that it was only available on the iPad, which left a lot of iOS gamers sitting out in the cold. That's all changed today, as the game is now available on the iPhone. And even better, Chapter 3 has just been released.
- When Harebrained Schemes launched Crimson: Steam Pirates earlier this month on the App Store, we were blown away by its great turn-based gameplay and alternate history storytelling. And it seems like we weren't the only ones - the game hit the #1 spot for free iPad downloads on its first day, and managed to hold on to that position for nearly a week. We recently had a chance to talk with Mitch Gitelman, Director of the Studio's Projects Teams, about Steam Pirates success. Here's what he had to say;
- Things are kind of rough for Thomas Blood right now. After shattering his family's reputation and generations of service to the British Crown - by attempting to kill Queen Victoria no less - Blood has been picked up by the Royal Navy, chained, and shipped off to a mining colony. What's worse is that he was only trying to kill the Queen because she asked him too. Still, there's always a good pirate like Captain Blackheart just waiting to free such a scoundrel and add him to her band of renegades.
- There's a real time strategy game in the works for the iPad that combines that equally awesome worlds of steampunk and pirates. I know, I know - your head is ready to burst with excitement already - but I promise, there's even more reason to get excited than the combination of clockwork and the high seas.