Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
Tag: Gardens of Time
- Gardens of Time, the most popular hidden object game on Facebook, now lets players pay a monthly subscription fee for access to exclusive premium content.
- Facebook has released a list of the most popular games on the platform and, surprisingly, the top spot didn't go to Zynga. Instead, Playdom's hidden object game Gardens of Time proved to be the most popular Facebook game of 2011.
- Hidden object games are big business. So much so that when they made the jump to Facebook earlier this year in Playdom's Gardens of Time, it was a resounding success. Now Playdom/Disney are taking those gardens on the go, releasing Gardens of Time for the iPad.
- Two weeks ago, Zynga invited the press to check out its new office and get a sneak peak on its upcoming games and projects.Lost amidst the announcements around Project Z (a Facebook-based social games network that I am not even sure Zynga fully gets what its all about) to upcoming game launches of CastleVille (CityVille meets a RPG with a touch of Shrek, very cool) and a slew of casino style and mobile games, was the announcement around Hidden Chronicles, Zynga's first foray into the hidden object genre.Hidden Chronicles may do for hidden object games what FarmVille did for strategy and simulation games, making the hidden object genre the most popular casual game genre of them all.
- At the just finished GDC Online in Austin, Texas, Playdom's Facebook HOG Gardens of Time managed to snag the award for best social network game. And to celebrate, as well as thank fans, an exclusive new item is available for all players.
- Playdom has announced that its hit social hidden object game Gardens of Time will be receiving its second premium chapter, which will take players to the lost city of Atlantis. But you better hurry, because it's only here for a limited time.
- Playdom has been churning out excellent Facebook games on a regular basis lately, with recent hits ranging from ESPN Sports Bar & Grill and NBA Dynasty to Gardens of Time and Deep Realms. While we already know the developer is hard at work on City of Might, that hasn't stopped Playdom from teasing its next mystery project: Galaxy of Wonder.
- May 24th marks the four year anniversary of the launch of the Facebook platform. On that day in 2007, in a hall crowded with hackers and dreamers, I watched Mark Zuckerberg announce on stage that "today, together, we're going to start a movement." In one fell swoop, he opened up the power of social networks - the ability for people to connect and share - to developers everywhere. What has happened since has been a wild ride.