Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- So you’ve just started playing Ragnarok Origin and aren’t sure which classes are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Ragnarok Origin class tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of …
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- Want to know when to log in to slay bosses? Our Cursed Arena Boss Spawn Times guide sheds some light on when bosses are expected!
Tag: Games of the Month
- As hard as it might be to believe, this was a tougher month than most when it came to picking our favorite release. In fact, a lot of what we played in April could easily be called Game of the Year contenders.Was it Monument Valley - a gorgeous minimalist puzzle adventure that plays like a love letter to MC Escher? Or should it be Wayward Souls - one of the finest action-heavy roguelikes we've seen grace the App Store.Or maybe it was Hearthstone, a game that has been available on desktops for a little while now, but really feels like it was designed for this month's inevitable iPad release. Yeah… It should probably be Hearthstone.
- Now that March has drawn to a close, it's time to look back at the 31 days that were and see which games really managed to stand out as the best of the best. The first two months of 2014 saw some real game of the year contenders: The Banner Saga in January and Threes in February. Is March's winner of that same caliber?We consulted our Magic 8-Ball: All signs point to yes.
- Even though February is always the shortest month of the year, this one brought us more amazing new games than we could possibly handle. With Valentine's Day sitting smack-dab in the middle of it all, we have a lot of love to share for some of the best games to capture our attention in all of their shiny new glory. And could that possibly be another early Game of the Year contender I see sitting at the top of the list?I know it must seem like I say this every time, but I really feel like February had some of the best new game releases that we've seen in quite a while. From a hopelessly addicting and charming number-based puzzler, to the most hilarious game you'll play in ages, to a breathtaking pop-up book world that you can play in real life, our top picks for the month are not only all innovative in their own unique ways, but they're all just a breath of fresh air for video games everywhere today (and the ongoing sea of Flappy Bird clones)."So did you happen to fall in love with any of the same games that we did this Valentine's Day? I know I'll personally be giving flowers and chocolate to all of our favorites. But be sure to hit the replies and let us know if you agree with our top gaming picks for the month of February, or if there were any other great games that managed to steal your heart away!
- Wow, what a way to start off the year on a high note! We're only a month into 2014 right now, and we've already seen a number of wonderful game releases that put a big ol' smile on our faces. And not only were these games all great in their own right, but we even went as far as to call some of them early contenders for our next Game of the Year. Think I'm kidding? Well let's not forget that Gamezebo's Game of the Year 2013 was released at the tail-end of January last year, so anything is possible at this point!There's no question that January 2014 has been a month for long-awaited games to finally come to fruition: games that have been in development for so long that their names were starting to become something of a legend in of themselves. But boy are we glad that we actually got to play them now, because when it comes to an epic Viking-themed quest across the frozen tundra and a frantic multiplayer sword fight, I think it would be an understatement to say that it was more than worth the wait."So do you feel the same way as we do about January's shining stars in gaming? Were there any other strong contenders you think deserved a spot on our list? Don't be shy - we want to hear about them! And at least we can all agree on one thing for certain: if this past month was any indication, then we have an unbelievable year of games to look forward to.
- Okay well this is a little embarrassing: we were so caught up in writing all of our "Best of" lists at the end of 2013, that we almost forgot to recognize all of the very best games that came out in December! Well it's a good thing we finally remembered, because December 2013 had a few amazing games in store for us to help end the year on a real high note, and to keep us gaming strong well into the New Year.It seems that a lot of December's best games were all about location, location, location: from a pixelated brewery that you get to manage; to an underground mineshaft that's filled with just as many hidden abilities as addictive gameplay; to an enigmatic "room" that's been known to contain the occasional puzzle or two. And of course, let's not forget the zombie-filled apocalyptic world of our very top pick for last month…"So what games had you glued to a screen this past December? Do you agree with our picks? Are there any other hidden gems that you thought should have made the cut? Then be sure to hit the comments section and guarantee that the last month in gaming will truly be a December to remember (even if it might have taken us a few more days than usual).
- November has always traditionally been one of the greatest months to be a gamer: after all, that's usually when all of the big-name developers decide to release their most highly-anticipated projects of the year, just in time for the holidays. But now it looks like the same could also be said for the mobile games industry as well, as this past November gave us so many amazing new releases that we had an unbelievably difficult time trying to narrow them all down for this list!So here's a quick rundown of the incredible new gaming experiences that kept us busy all throughout November: an exhilarating platform-runner that took us through all sorts of hot and cold places where the ground is made of food; a strategic look at the afterlife for shoguns, where things are actually a bit more crowded than one might initially believe; and of course, a monstrous adventure across the colorful seas that could even give The Legend of Zelda a run for its money."For a more detailed account of all the games we thought were among November's best this year, just keep on scrolling down this page. And don't forget to let us know what you think of our picks in the replies below, or if you have some other great November games in mind that you think should have been included. I guess the only thing left to say now is this: Bring it on, December!
- The month of October has come and gone, and most of us have probably become fully occupied with raking up all of the leaves that are covering the lawn, or putting the last finishing touches on our Halloween costumes. But before we get ready to jump headfirst into November and partake in all of the seasonal offerings that the end of Fall are sure to bring, it's time to take a look back on all of the amazing games that made this past October such a month to behold.While our big winner this month was one of the slickest brawler experiences we've seen on a mobile device so far, you would be mistaken not to check out our many runners-up as well, since most of these incredible games went the route of innovation over intense polish and graphical sheen. Oh, who am I kidding? Every one of these games on our October list went above and beyond in terms of both the gameplay and the visual departments!"Do you agree with our top choices for the month of October? Did some of your favorite games just miss the cut? Be sure to let us know down in the replies (after you finish up with your Halloween costume, of course)!
- Now that September has finally reached its timely close, we're really getting into the heart of fall right now, and changing leaves and pumpkin carving are only a few short weeks away! Some of my fondest video game memories took place during the fall, like coming home directly from school to sit in front of my TV and play video games, or just staying home from school altogether to sit in front of my TV and play video games.There were a lot of amazing new releases this month that truly worked wonders towards making it a September to remember in the video game world: from whimsical point-and-click adventures that took players to all ends of fantastical new worlds; to exhilarating action games that pushed the limits of what mobile games could really be capable of; and to just all-around good browser-based fun that had us battling cards with our older brother Gary and dropping a few pretend coins on our favorite virtual slot machines. Have any guesses as to what those games might be? Well keep on reading to see Gamezebo's top games of the month for September 2013!"