Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- Wish you could take World of Warcraft in your pocket? It sounds impossible, but Gameloft managed to pull off a really close copy back in 2011 with Order & Chaos Online. And from now until June 2nd, you can explore this mobile MMO with no strings attached.Normally a $6.99 download, iOS gamers can get in on the action free of charge to see if it's everything they're hoping (SPOILER: it is). Android gamers will be getting a price break as well, where the game has dropped to 99 cents.This one was our pick for the best iPhone game of 2011, and they've been adding new content ever since. Seriously, I can't recommend checking this one out enough.Be sure to grab Order & Chaos Online from the App Store or Google Play before the price goes back up after June 2nd.
- If hope springs eternal, then very few places see it sprout as often as in the garden of mobile games based on super hero movies. Gameloft is trying again with Captain America: The Winter Soldier, learning something from its past missteps but still not hitting the mark with something that's as awesome as it seems it could be.As the movie by the same name hasn't been released in the U.S. yet (lucky overseas audiences!), there's no way for me to tell you if the game contains spoilers. What I can relay is that New York is under attack by multiple criminal conglomerates with acronyms for names, and Cap has to lead S.H.I.E.L.D. agents into the fray to set things right. Presumably, the Winter Soldier is also involved at some point.It's easy enough to put Steve Rogers' legendary skills into action, tapping on enemies to attack them hand-to-hand or swiping to target them with a thrown shield. Just like in the comics, Captain America can make some nifty tosses that ricochet off surfaces and hit multiple targets. There's an option to use a virtual thumbstick and attack button instead, but only masochists would want to do that.
- Well that didn't take long. Earlier this month, Twitch let the world know that they wanted to expand beyond the world of desktop computers and home consoles; that they wanted to show their audience what games in your pocket look like. A new mobile SDK, they announced, will allow developers to embed Twitch-streaming functionality right into their games.And it looks like Asphalt 8 is going to be the game to kick things off.A racing game that earned a damned near perfect score in our review last summer, Asphalt 8 will add in Twitch-functionality in a free update "soon." Not only will players be able to stream gameplay, but video and audio courtesy of your iOS device's front-facing camera. Streaming will be optimized for A7 chip devices (iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini). There no word on whether older devices will be supported.
- Do you guys like new screenshots? Who am I kidding, of course you do! Well today we just so happen to have a fresh batch of them from Gameloft's upcoming World War II shooter, Brothers in Arms 3, and let me tell you something right now: they look unbelievably realistic and sharp, especially for a mobile game at that!Set within a variety of indoor and outdoor environments against a WWII backdrop, Brothers in Arms 3 will feature slick tactical shooting gameplay with a big emphasis on changing weather conditions. From desolate streets and burning palace interiors, to a once-idyllic forest that's now crawling with tanks and bunkers, the new screenshots seem to perfectly capture that uneasy balance between the beauty of nature and the horrors of war."First announced over the summer, Gameloft's Brothers in Arms 3 is currently slated for a release sometime in early 2014, but you can take a gander at the brand new screenshots right now by scrolling down on this page.
- All is fair in love and My Little Pony. Well today, fans of the cult and cuddly TV show will be happy to know that a brand new title update has just gone live in the My Little Pony mobile game by Gameloft. The new update, dubbed Equestria Girls, adds a brand new dancing mini-game to the popular city-building and strategy game, and also serves as a tie-in to the recent My Little Pony musical film of the same name.As you get ready to dance your pony shoes off in the new mini-game, you'll get to interact with a number of the Equestria Girls characters themselves, including Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, and Fluttershy. In addition, you'll also have the chance to unlock 4 unique costumes for each respective character, which offer their own special in-game bonuses when applied to your ponies. The new Equestria Girls update to Gameloft's My Little Pony is live right now on the iOS App Store and the Google Play Marketplace. And just to get your quick My Little Pony fix in before you download the update, you can watch the official trailer for the new Equestria Girls content right above this paragraph! (Warning: the high amount of twinkling and all-around sparkly goodness in this trailer might be too intense for some viewers.)
- Get your engines ready, because Gameloft has just announced a sequel to their popular racing simulation franchise, GT Racing. Developed in partnership with Mercedes-Benz, GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is said to contain a massive collection of 67 cars from 35 car manufacturers, which players can use to race around a number of real world tracks in both of the sequel's expansive single-play and multiplayer modes.Now, if you might be among those wondering why the upcoming sequel has been given the subheading of "The Real Car Experience," then I would kindly like to direct your attention to the announcement trailer for GT Racing 2 right over there at the bottom of this paragraph. See all those cars racing around at exhilarating speeds in the video? Well those amazing graphics look pretty real if you ask me!No specific platforms have been announced alongside the big reveal of GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience just yet, but we can expect to get our real-car-racing on sometime this fall. And in the meantime, I'll be setting up some traffic cones outside so I can practice my parallel parking skills: this is going to be the real car experience after all!
- Order & Chaos Online, Gameloft's popular MMORPG title, has a lot of new content on the way -- the most notable of which is the inclusion of PvP arenas. The decision to update the game was inspired by the many demands fans were making for additional content, proving a mobile developer's work is never really done.
- Gameloft has announced a licensing deal with Hasbro, the end result of which will be their development of My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop titles for smartphones and tablets. I have to imagine all you bronies out there are gleefully placing party hats atop your head. Who could blame you?