Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- To be blunt, Tears for Fears got it wrong. I wouldn't want to rule the world in its current state. It's just too much hassle. Now if I could do it in the style of a James Bond villain, well, that's a different story. Evil Genius Online helps you do just that, assembling an army of henchmen and an array of cool gizmos fit for global domination. It's all done with a wink, helping elevate what is otherwise a pretty average social game experience.If that opening paragraph gave you thoughts of Gru from the first Despicable Me or the Monarch from Venture Bros., you're on the right track. That's if you didn't play the original Evil Genius, the PC game released back in 2004. In any case, Evil Genius Online gives you an abandoned government silo, an ambitious assistant named Penny Foxworth and a couple of Minions to get your career as a criminal mastermind underway.
- Evil Genius Online is an online strategy game from Rebellion. Gamezebo's quick start guide will provide you with some tips and hints to brave the skies and last as long as possible in this punishing arcade experience.
- Tank Domination is a tank warfare game created by Game Insight. You'll purchase and customize an array of tanks, then join others online in ten-on-ten team tank battles. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- World of Tanks is, to put it bluntly, a phenomenon. While offering a different style of gameplay, I wouldn't hesitate to call World of Tanks as popular as other free-to-play multiplayer offerings like League of Legends or DOTA 2. And like those games, it was only a matter of time until somebody decided to take this winning formula mobile.The "somebody" in this case isn't World of Tanks creators Wargaming.net (whose own mobile version, World of Tanks Blitz, was announced back in March), but Game Insight - a top developer of free-to-play games for the casual mobile market.2013 has seen something of a change in focus for Game Insight. The company that was built on the success of games like Mystery Manor and The Tribez has been voraciously pursuing the midcore sector with releases like Dragon Eternity and Starborn Wanderers. Tank Domination isn't just their latest foray into market; it's their biggest and boldest gamble yet.And yes, it's one that pays off.
- It's been said that in space, no one can hear you tap on a touchscreen. Or at least something similar to that was once said. Anyway, it's relevant because Galaxy on Fire - Alliances will have you tapping plenty of times as you try to conquer as much of space as possible. With or without allies, it ends up looking and sounding a lot more fun than it actually is.If the Galaxy on Fire name sounds familiar, there's a good reason for that. The previous games sporting that name were of the action-RPG variety, known for their customizable starships. Alliances is an entirely different beast: an MMO with resource management that is best played by teaming up with others, getting it a "truth in naming" award if nothing else."The galaxy in question this time contains the Shroud Nebula, a previously inaccessible region where three different spacefaring races are vying for power. Each has its own unique racial advantages, and one looks a lot like regular Earth humans. You pick the one that suits your fancy, and then it's off to the tutorial.Your home system contains several planets that allow you to get a feel for core concepts like building and upgrading structures and ships, sending cargo from one world to another, and using drones to unlock single-player missions. In one of the game's best ideas, those starter worlds are completely undetectable at all times. So unlike games of this ilk too numerous to mention, you can't be ganged up on and have all your resources stolen and structures destroyed.
- Galaxy on Fire - Alliances is an empire-building space sim created by FISHLABS. It's a major departure from the rest of the series, with less action and a lot more maintenance, which means that it can be pretty daunting when you start it up for the first time. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."
- Wargaming.net proved they could make a pretty mean free-to-play MMO with World of Tanks. But why stop with World War II-era combat on land when you can conquer land, air, and sea (insert evil cackle here)? World of Warplanes represents the second of the company's three stages of domination, and it's got everything it needs to equal its sibling in terms of popularity. Except for a catchy abbreviation, that is. I'm fairly certain "WoW' is already taken.As far as truth in names goes, World of Warplanes is right on target. It's all about 15-on-15 aerial battles, and except for a brief but necessary tutorial to get you acquainted with the basics of flying and firing weapons, it's all player-versus-player (PvP). If you're not fond of pitting your skills against other human opponents, this isn't the game for you."The controls are as simple to pick up as a flying game could possibly make them. There's no throttle (save for a boost button that can temporarily increase your speed), so all you need to worry about is your altitude and heading. Climbing slows your plane, and doing too much fancy stickwork headed away from the ground is a good way to stall the engine. Anecdotal evidence suggests the mouse is the preferred way to fly, but the game supports just about everything: keyboard, joystick, and PC-compatible gamepad all work.Like World of Tanks, the game features 10 tiers of vehicles from five different countries - the USA, Germany, Great Britain, the USSR and Japan this time, sorry France - that increase in power as you advance through the tiers. The matchmaking system is designed to get you into matches quickly with teams that are roughly equivalent and have planes from just two different tiers, and while it's possible to team with friends to ensure there's a familiar face on your side, most of your time spent early on will be battling alongside and against strangers.
- Words of Wonder is a word puzzle game created by Disney. In it, you'll find words in a grid of letters, use power-ups to boost your score, and complete a number of objectives. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game."