Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...a Clover Retribution tier list that ranks the game’s magical abilities, a Clover Retribution Trait tier list, as well as a Clover Retribution Race tier list. Clover Retribution Magic Guide...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- A frog, some balls, Shrek, and much more
Tag: E3 2012
- It was just last October when we proposed that Disney could become a huge household name in videogames. Flash forward half a year to this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, and the call couldn't have been more correct.
- Konami has decided that Facebook games are missing three important elements: Romance, epic villainy, and jigsaw puzzles. The company has resolved to give us all three at once with Puzzle Chasers, a game that challenges you to assemble jigsaws. And don't try forcing the pieces to fit: that never works well in real life, and it's not bound to work in the virtual realm, either.
- It's official: Square Enix is totally in love with iOS and Android. Just recently we've seen info about games like Final Fantasy Dimensions and Qwirkle, and now the Demons' Score beans have spilled. Part shooter and part rhythm, it's a game that looks to play brilliantly to the strengths of a touch-screen interface.
- The iPhone and iPad have turned a lot of people into board game fans. With the lack of physical pieces to keep track of, and the guarantee you'll pretty much always have someone to play against, the barrier to entry has never been lower. MindWare and Square Enix are looking to hop on the hype train by bringing Qwirkle, winner of 2011's Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year award in Germany), to iOS, Android, and Facebook.
- Apologies for the delay on this one. A casualty of the E3 rush, this piece of news got lost in the Gamezebo file folder for a couple of days. Which as we all know in internet time is approximately seven hundred years. Which, coincidentally, is how long you'll be spending playing Star Wars: The Old Republic now that it's gone completely free-to-play for the first fifteen levels! See what I did there?
- Even the biggest fans of the Final Fantasy series have to admit that Square Enix isn't afraid to port and remake their games on a consistent basis. It's served them well financially, and made a lot of RPG fans happy as pixelated clams. With Final Fantasy Dimensions for iOS and Android, 2010's Final Fantasy Legends: Warriors of Light and Darkness is the next game receiving the update treatment from the company.
- You'll have to think fast and move fast if you want to win at Motley Blocks, an upcoming 3D puzzle game for iOS devices that's easier to play than it is to explain.
- What do you get when you combine Tetris with Sudoku? "A time-munching beast that will never let you see your family again" is a good guess, but why not find out for yourself? Square Enix is bringing the hit number-based puzzler, KooZac, to iOS and Android, and it has been described as being inhumanly addictive.