Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...got an Attack on Titan Revolution Family tier list. Fan of Attack on Titan? Take a look at our Titan Warfare codes, or our Untitled Attack on Titan Gear tier...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- That's when good neighbors become... something not totally human.
Tag: Draw Something
- Back in September we learned that CBS was doing a casting call for an upcoming game show based on the popular Draw Something app. It's unclear as to whether or not that show is still happening, but it looks like Channel 4 and Victory Television have teamed up with Zynga to adapt a different Draw Something show for the UK. So, that's something.
- If you set your WABAC machines to 54 weeks ago, you'll arrive at a time that was very different for Zynga. Their stock was hovering around $13 a share, and they were riding high on a wave of successful acquisitions and the prospect of a bright year ahead. It was in this environment that Zynga made its most notable acquisition to date: the $180 million purchase of New York-based Draw Something creators OMGPOP. As part of that purchase, Zynga retained OMGPOP CEO Dan Porter to lead the team at Zynga NY.
- I'm not sure if you knew this, but TV personality Ryan Seacrest is also a game journalist. At least I think he is. I mean, he just revealed the existence of Draw Something 2, and that counts for something, right? Right?
- The press surrounding Zynga's acquisition of Draw Something developer OMGPOP hasn't always been the most optimistic. In fact, some have argued Zynga made a huge mistake. That might be true (or it might not be), but we're not here to talk about doom and gloom. Zynga has released an infographic detailing Draw Something's performance in its first year on the market, and it's full of interesting statistics. Care to know how many times Lady Gaga has been drawn? Read on!
- It seems like every single week a new high-profile multiplayer game comes out, begging us all to abandon whichever one we're addicted to and give it a chance. It's difficult keeping up with all of them, but somehow we've managed to pull it off. It's almost like we're a website dedicated to video games or something.
- Liabilities! Bulldog markets! Synergy! Such are the terms we use to describe business, and this post is no different. Zynga has teamed up with Hasbro to create board games based on a handful of their social games, including FarmVille, CityVille, Words With Friends, and Draw Something.
- CBS has begun the hunt for Draw Something fans interested in starring in the title's upcoming game show adaptation. The application process looks pretty simple, and can be completed entirely online. Trust your drawing skills enough to flex them in front of an audience? Here's your chance!
- If there's one thing the mobile platform has done, it's bring about a multiplayer revolution. Gone are the days where I have to suffer through my friends' taunts (or smells!) while going head-to-head. Okay, it's more than that (though let's be honest, we all knew that smelly friend).