Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- Our Best Roblox Horror Games guide features the scariest and most creative experiences to play right now on the platform!
- Our feature shares our pick for the top upcoming Roblox Games of the week! With our feature we guarantee you'll find something new to play!
- All the best things in life are free! Which remains true with my Anime Clash Codes guide that is regularly refreshed with new codes!
- Anyone who's a fan of the board game Catan will tell you that playing it is often better with friends. Well the good news for you is that the developers behind the mobile iteration of Catan have heard your pleas loud and clear, and are just about ready to roll out the first update to the game with new multiplayer functionality. However, they also need your help to test out the new multiplayer components to make sure everything is working up to Catan standards before the full-fledged release.Now there's even more good news: to help with this testing, the developers are giving everyone a chance to try Catan's new multiplayer on the Android version of the game before its final release! If you want in on the action, all you need to do is request to join the new Catan Google+ Community that the developers have set up right over here, and wait to be added by the team to the server test group within a week's time."It should also be noted that the build you'll receive will be limited to the new multiplayer functionality only, which currently includes the options for quick and custom online matches. And of course, if you happen to partake in the testing event, don't forget to help the team out by providing them with feedback about your online Catan experience!
- Whenever news breaks about something happening at Zynga, there's always one photo that inevitably surfaces again on the internet. It's a snapshot of Zynga CEO Mark Pincus wearing three things: a winning grin, a black hoodie, and a t-shirt that says "YES WE CATAN."
- If you're as big a fan of USM's mobile adaptation of Catan as we are, you were no doubt tickled pink when they released the Seafarers expansion as an in-app purchase earlier this year. Likewise, you no doubt did the dance of joy when you read about the upcoming addition of Cities & Knights. Now developer USM is making a few more exciting promises about their digital world of Catan.
- Fans of Catan were delighted earlier this year when mobile games publisher USM announced that the Seafarers of Catan expansion would be made available via in-app purchase. Better yet, though, the addition of one seemed to signal that more expansions might be on the way. As it turns out, they were.
- As any fan of tabletop gaming will tell you, board games on the iPhone have been an absolute delight. The one thing that so many of them have been missing, however, are the expansions that get released for their real world counterparts. USM, developers of Catan for the iPhone, have remedied this situation. Seafarers of Catan is now available as an in-app purchase.
- The Island of Catan is a happening place. It's a hopping chunk of land that's so laden with resources that it has to beat settlers off with a big stick. Everyone wants to stake their claim to a major piece of this hexagonal floating rock in a quest for supreme colonial dominance, but they'll have to plan their turf expansion and resource gathering very carefully if they want to come out ahead. Though it never quite comes to physical blows, this island competition can get pretty cutthroat in a hurry.