Dusk of Dragons: Survivors has been making waves since it splashed down on mobile at the beginning of September. Developed by Core Games, Dusk of Dragons: Survivors is a huge sandbox survival title with more than 100,000 organic downloads to …
- ...got an Attack on Titan Revolution Family tier list. Fan of Attack on Titan? Take a look at our Titan Warfare codes, or our Untitled Attack on Titan Gear tier...
- Wondering how to get Monopoly GO! free rolls? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we provide you with a bunch of tips and tricks to get some free rolls for the hit new mobile game. We’ll …
- That's when good neighbors become... something not totally human.
- I won't lie - that was a fun headline to type. I don't know what a "Fruity Robo 3" is, and there's a good chance that you don't either. But if you're in China, there's a very good chance you do - and you're no doubt excited to learn that it's about to be adapted into the mobile game Three Kingdoms of Fruit.What does it all mean? Read on to find out the answer to that and other questions, like "is Capcom looking for Chinese investment to enter the market?," and "how do the Chinese feel about Papaya?"Thanks again to Laohu.com for sharing the top stories out of China this week. For a daily dose of Chinese gaming news, be sure to bookmark Laohu.com.
- Capcom has announced today that their highly-anticipated DuckTales: Remastered will be releasing on August 13, for PC and most major home video game consoles. All digital versions of the game are expected to be priced at $14.99. A boxed retail version will also be released exclusively for PlayStation 3, and will come with a special collector's pin.
- Oh good, you're here! If you'll just have a seat, we'll get started in a moment. Let me just dust off my crystal ball first. What's that? You didn't know I could see into the future? Well you must not be paying close enough attention!
- If I wrote a list of all the games I wanted to play that never made it to the states, it would easily hit the triple digits. And somewhere on that list—probably in the top 10—would be Ghosts 'n Goblins Online, a forthcoming Korea-only MMO set in the Ghosts 'n Goblins universe. The good news, though, is that the game recently had a closed beta, and Steparu managed to capture a bunch of footage.
- Mega Man fans far and wide have lamented the Blue Bomber's disappearance in recent years, an issue that the cancelation of Mega Man Legends 3 blew into massive proportions all too recently. But with the upcoming "Mega Man Xover" (pronounced crossover, as the game features locations from various Mega Man games), a social RPG headed to iOS, it looks like Capcom is ready to try and make amends.
- Capcom's Onimusha series hasn't seen much love since the 2006 release of Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams for the PlayStation 2. That's all set to change in a big, social way. Capcom recently announced that Onimusha Soul, the company's first-ever browser-based game, is coming in June.
- Zombie Cookin' can best be compared to Cooking Mama, in that you have to choose which dishes you'd like to create, and then actually create them. In this way, the game takes a much more stimulating approach than other freemium games like Café World, where you don't actually create the dishes, just select which ones you'd like to serve.
- Zombie Cookin' is a cooking simulation game from Capcom/Beeline. The café is yours for the taking, and you've got to serve up some tasty brains to your bloodthirsty customers. Things can get hectic around the café, so luckily you have Gamezebo's quick start guide that has all the tips, tricks and cheats you'll need to stay ahead of everything.